News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Eclipse [Reboot(Still Accepting, Please post if keeping character)]

Started by Griffen, February 20, 2014, 03:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

I posted a discription in the RP, you'll figure it out there.

And Jet, both are Accepted :D

The Skarzs

Forgive my hesitation and cautionary approach, this sounds like a cool RP and I really want to join, but I don't want to be the broken chain link and constantly need telling of stuff. Is it still alright if I join, or is it too late?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Griffen

Its not too later, feel free to make an app and wait for approval, we're just getting started :D

Griffen

@AbbotAlf0809 Well do you want both you're people to be together? If so just make a first post of them coming into sights of the city together. If not, there might still be the wounded person opening, while you can make the other one just coming into the city.

@Jet If you'd like to, you can make it so both your characters are in the sick ward (if its still available), just make the post so that one of your characters is hurt, while the other is helping him to Star.

PS: Just because he is hurt doesn't mean he will be handicapped, with Star's medicine he or she should be up in no time.

AbbotAlf0809

Ok I'll have Tezlon be hurt and Ghett be in the city. What's the city like?

Griffen

This is what the city kinda looks like, and in the center is another smaller city with huge wood walls surrounding it. Only certain people can enter the inner city.
Spoiler
[close]

Jetthebinturong

Has a sick ward been mentioned? In any case that option is crossed out so how can I add my characters in?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Griffen

We'll, you could do something like this: You were picked up by scouts of the city and either: a) freely went into their custody b) killed a few then were taken forcefully. But if you don't like either of those, feel free to do something else. You could possibly even go to Leo's hut and meet the other character.

Faiyloe

One question. Where is Leo's hut relative to the city?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Griffen

1-2 miles north, so like a 6-10 minute sprint

Dannflower Reguba

Gah! I want to join but I can't figure out what I want to do!  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Lehscus
Species: Otter
Affiliation: None
Personality: Friendly, shy.... That just about defines his personality, he likes to help others but tends not to say the most.
Weapon: Short-handled, long-bladed spear. (basically a short sword with a rather large handle)
Appearance: Light brown fur, reptilian green eyes that oft seem filled with curiosity. He wears a white tunic with a large hood. Also wears light leather boots.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

The Skarzs

Name: Zsurgan
Species: Spiny lizard
Affiliation: Survivalist
Appearance: Light brown spiked skin, with hints of dark brownish green. Underbelly less protected, but tail long and tough, used as a club
Armor: Spiky bronze chest plate
Personality: Silent, only speaking when there is something worth saying. Does not usually stay with others for too long. Dangerous.
Weapon: Tail, claws, and a knife (I'm talking about a certain kind, but can't find the name right now) Spear, and hopefully a sheild

Question: Is it alright if he is protected from the Squin's poison, and has one as a tamed steed?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Griffen

Accepeted, but there is no immunity from the squin's poison, and they are also unable to be tamed. Armour is the second best way to help from not being poised, the second is to stay very far away. Caution though, the older squin (the really big ones) can pierce even the best armor. (Besides adult squin armor)