News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Kliegh can certainly become a potential character in the storyline. No doubt about it.

BIC: Davidari marched along the side of a stream, headed northwards in search of the ancient order of assassins, the Cadre. "So, have either of you two heard any myths or tales of the Cadre?" He said looking back at Razer and Arraka.

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka spoke briefly on the subject, "They are no myth Davi, I have listened to them on many occasions. Their conversations are, more or less, interesting." She continued on in silence.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari raised an eyebrow at te squirrel, "Oh? Please elaborate, I would love to hear such things."

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka stared blankly through the shadows cast by her hood, "You should know better than anybeast by now Davi, I leave these things to be discovered by the individual."  The squirrel's power was great, but she enforced certain limits as to what she would do with it.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari nodded, "Undersandable. Also respectable in my book. You are a creature of wise words Arakka. I'll give you that." He shifted the sword on his back in a more comfortable position. "So what shall we do now?" He asked, stepping over a log, "I am open to suggestions for I myself cannot tackle boredom to terribly well.

AbbotAlf0809

Ooc: Whew!!! This topic apart got on the second page! Then it would really be dead!

The Skarzs

Kliegh marched through the snow, enjoying the cold under his feet. Hopefully they would be able to get to Redwall soon.
The ice mage laughed as he made snow swirl about himself, enclosing him in a cloud of flurrying flakes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Rainshadow

OOC:  I want to post, but I'm not sure what I could add to the situation.  :-\  Also, I'm sorta confused.  Are we going to Redwall, or are we going to visit the Cadre?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

OOC: Razer and Arraka are going with Davidari to the Cadre, while the rest of us are going back to Redwall. Perhaps a time-skip might help.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Seconded. Ok the you guys can time warp to Redwall while Davi and the other two time warp to the mountains

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Would you guys like to just end this RP really soon and just start on the last one?

The Skarzs

OOC: That would be unfortunate. Until then, I'm just going to keep posting until the others have their say; I'm going to assume that the time skip happened.

BIC: Kliegh pounded on the gates of Redwall. "Knock knock! Several creatures out here to help save this place!" The ferret turned to the others. "Is there usually someone who opens the gate?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.