The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

"Miharig, eh?" Wisp said, his smile still radiant. "I bet he was deadly on the battlefield. Anyways, he won't regain consciousness for a while."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

Razer was still separated from the group.

"Look what you've done now," she murmured to herself angrily as she stalked trough the unfamiliar woods,  bow at paw. She scaled a tree and stood looking around to sight anything but saw nothing she could recognize. Suddenly, she thought she saw a flash of fox fur out of the corner of her eye. Fox? She squinted at the fur, then climbed down an started to make her way to where she had seen it. "Who goes there?" she called out loud when she felt she was close.

OOC: I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. The fox is supposed to be Zanthar.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

KKWWAAAAAAA
MetalTalon Swooped down next to Davidari.
''I wish to tell you great news, Lord Davidari.''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

OOC: So much for finishing this series. :P
Dan! Where are you? Oh, that's right. . . stuck in AWTFYH.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I've got nothin' to do man.  :P Waiting for something interesting to happen around me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

OOC: Yeah. . . kind of the same for Kliegh. When will the horde be moving, and how will they be moving?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Back! Sorry crazy finals :/

BIC: Davidari bound Miharig and tied a gag around his mouth. "Let's get out of here, who knows what others will follow." He said putting away his sword. He nimbly climbed up a tree and looked out over the ancient forest. "There's smoke coming from the distance. Shadow, come with me and lets investigate."

Zanthar drew his blazing trident and blared in his demon tone of voice, "WHO DARES APPROACH ZANZUTHARI DEATHHOUND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!?!" Eyes on fire for he was in a bad mood that night.

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka listened as the hound bellowed, wincing as the sound grated on her ears, "Keep that up and I just might forget about justice's close relationship with fairness and kill you anyway." Not much of what was happening was note worthy... That ferret over by the storage tent tripped on a peg again, clumsy oaf. Her ears were surrounded by a motley assemblage of un-friendly beasts, there was only one to whom she could re-focus. That creature being the strange fox, she passed her gaze in the direction she had last heard him. Listening to his encounters helped the squirrel to gain more patience when trying to listen to everything else, making the observance less difficult.

"Make your move soon Davidari, waiting only provokes more blood shed."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari heard the loud noise as he crept through the forest. He halted in his tracks listening for the sound again, as none was heard he moved towards the encampment and saw Arakka. He then motioned to the squirrel to come hither but remain unseen.

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka heard Davidari before she saw him. Having guessed his intentions, she whispered to his ears, and his ears alone, "Coming, have everybeast cover their ears." The dark squirrel had been semi-looking at the woodlanders position, but shifted to pear in the opposite direction with both her gaze and her hearing. The next time a bird chirped, or traveler sang, their would be a ruckus not soon forgotten!

The Skarzs

Kliegh had been searching around for Arraka.
"Where is that strange squirrel? Going off with nary a word to even her ally. . ." He had been looking around for a while when he saw her looking off into nothing in particular. He decided to go closer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on May 15, 2014, 05:44:48 PM
OOC: Back! Sorry crazy finals :/

BIC: Davidari bound Miharig and tied a gag around his mouth. "Let's get out of here, who knows what others will follow." He said putting away his sword. He nimbly climbed up a tree and looked out over the ancient forest. "There's smoke coming from the distance. Shadow, come with me and lets investigate."

Zanthar drew his blazing trident and blared in his demon tone of voice, "WHO DARES APPROACH ZANZUTHARI DEATHHOUND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!?!" Eyes on fire for he was in a bad mood that night.

Razer gasped and stumbled in front of Zanthar. "Za-anthar?" Her bow feel out of lifeless paws. "No, you're dead. But you're standing in front of me! Am I hallucinating again?" The otter spoke her thoughts out loud. "This can't be real, you're dead..are you related to Zanthar? Does Zanthar have a son?" She stared at the fox, openmouthed and stricken.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari nodded and ordered the other woodlanders to cover their wars as the black squirrel had instructed them to.

Zanthar looked at the ottermaiden, mouth open, he dropped the demonic trident from his claws and peeled the helm from his face revealing the ghastly scar from the adder many seasons ago a single tear fell down his evil face, "R.... Razer?!"

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka's patience was rewarded with a sparrow chirp. One that was soon to set a record. She closed her eyes and focused on the sound, expanding and contracting it. Shaping it into a transparent substance. She unleashed the pool which proceeded to create a monstrosity. The sound was deafening and forceful, creating a visible shock wave as it blew everything over near it. During the mass confusion and terror that ensued, the squirrel dashed off to the woodlanders without giving anybeast time to recover.

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari leaped up and motioned for Arraka, "Is this our time to blow this joint?"