News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari halte the cat and the ferret. "Peace you two, now, we need to leave the area before any more vermin show. We will head bak to the abbey as soon as possible." He said motioning for the group to follow, "Pleasure to meet you by the way Kliegh. Davidari, Knight of the North at your service."

Zanthar looked down at the ground in dismay and replied to the otter, "I was dead... my new master brought me back though. An ancient being more powerful than Legion... I am his secret weapon. His puppet."

The Skarzs

"And I am at yours. Up north, hmm? I used to live up there, but I still bring it's cold with me." He made little bits of ice flow about in the air around him, then let them disappear. "So; back to the abbey." Under his helmet, Kliegh was excited. He had wanted to return back there for so long, and he was finally doing so.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp smiled a wicked smile, a smile full of potential death. He walked calmly into the middle of the fray and began shooting huge columns of fire and smoke in all directions. He began to laugh. This was music to his ears. Sizzling grass, shrieking enemies, hearing the heart of fire itself. The light from it glinted off his fangs as the putrid smell of burning flesh began to fill the air. It was nearly impossible to see through the smoke, but it was all blown away with a final blast of fire.

All the grass around him was black, or non-existent. The earth was charred, and bits of sand were turned to glass. The only grass or foliage left was the forest behind him, and about three feet of grass around all of his friends.

He knelt to the ground, panting. He was smiling, this time a glint in his eyes much darker than before. He was still laughing, but hoarsely, and exhausted.
He turned to the group and spoke in a voice that one did not like to hear.

"How did I do?"

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

"Hot hot hot hot!" Kliegh froze the ground beneath his feet, warding off the impending heat. "You're an absolute maniac!" The ferret continued to make a cold path toward Wisp, and attempted to help him up, as he could see he was exhausted.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari raised an eyebrow and looked around at the carnage, "That's... That's a way to solve it. Now let's roll, we have I warn Abbot Amaru about this vermin horde. Oh, by the way, Kliegh, who's leading this horde?"

The Skarzs

Kliegh stiffened, and turned to stare right at Davidari through his helmet slits. "The beast that was driven out of the college; the beast that has died more times than possible. That blasted devil-fox, Zanzuthari Deathhound!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

The Skarzs

"Son of a. . ." Wisp was already rather useless, sitting there resting on the ground, and now the mouse suddenly thought it was a good idea to lay down for a snooze. "Alright, we need to move! There is no way Zanzuth is going to do nothing after that inferno!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: BTW guys, his full name is Zanzuthari but people call his Zanthar for short.

BIC: advisability snapped back up into action and began muttering strange words and thoughts to himself, "I slew that scum at the Battle of Mossflower... how can he return... that's impossible Kliegh."

The Skarzs

"Dunno; I was sure he died a long time ago as well, some rumor about being bitten by a snake, or something." He dragged Davidari to his feet. "You're the leader here; what are your orders?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC:Sorry for not posting!!!

BIC : Tonto and MetalTalon had made it back to the Abbey. They we're let in, and taken care of. Afterwords, Tonto had gone to see the Abbot.
"Hello sah, can I tell ya somethin' quick?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on June 08, 2014, 07:36:49 PM
Davidari halte the cat and the ferret. "Peace you two, now, we need to leave the area before any more vermin show. We will head bak to the abbey as soon as possible." He said motioning for the group to follow, "Pleasure to meet you by the way Kliegh. Davidari, Knight of the North at your service."

Zanthar looked down at the ground in dismay and replied to the otter, "I was dead... my new master brought me back though. An ancient being more powerful than Legion... I am his secret weapon. His puppet."

Razer reciprocated his dismayed expression. "Oh..I'm sorry, Zanthar. But at least you're alive." She stood for a few moments, allowing her own, amazingly true words to sink in. "I...I have to go. I left my group." Well, lost my group.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0809

Zanthar looked up at his old friend in dismay and said, "please do not go Razer, don't leave me all alone again... who must you return to anyway?"

Abbot Amaru nodded at Tonto saying, "Indeed my friend, mind getting me an ale from downstairs?"

Davidari began to head into the woods, "We find Razer and get back to Redwall, this fool won't take Redwall so long as I breath."

Rainshadow

"Wait," Shade started, "do you mean we're gonna go closer to the vermin?"  She had heard some crazy things in her time, but wandering so close to a vermin camp to find one beast?  That was insane!  You didn't have to have eyes to see that!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gonff the Mousethief

"Alright sah!"
Tonto walked down and found some freshly brewed Ale. He brought it back up.
"Here ya go sah."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.