News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 30, 2014, 10:06:28 PMFlying Spaghetti Monster,

Uh, did you make that guy upoff the top of your head? I agree with both of you, actually. Take What's-his=face's name in vain? Well, EXCUUUSE me, but what does it matter? I usually don't say them because I'll get smacked (Not on the face. This family does NOT believe in face-smacking. Usually.), and I don't want to get smacked. Besides, I like using Cheez-its and Hades and that sort of thing better. It's really rather funny, actually, watching everyone go, "Huh?"

W0NWILL

No, the Pastafarians are members of a very real and very serious religion, that has deep roots in pirates and beer.

I'm choosing to stay out of this conversation, and I'm sure you all know why. But to add in my opinion, I think that someone who has to swear to get their point across isn't the most intelligent. I can understand cussing to make a point, but I really don't get people that that swear every other word.

On the subject of the RP, I'm waiting for someone to get to Redwall, as Clark is the only beast there right now.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'd juzt loike tae add 'afore gettin' back tae ze RP zat ze vord itzelf moight nae be bad (Eizer vay ah dinnae uze it) but loike previouzly mentioned, ze context or ze vay tvaz uzed vaz. Ze vord popz up in Redwall ever zae often, but never in zat context. Tiz alvayz uzed for ze original meanin'-Darkgatez, 'adez, ze Undervorld, etc. Ah'm perzonally againzt curzin' an' ze lot-Loike W0NWILL, ah zink zat ye can eazily get yer meanin' acrozz vizoot 'avin' tae rezort tae inappropiate language. It can get really annoyin' an' irritatin' (ezpecially at zchool or oot in public, vhere zey are nae even zuppozed tae be daein' zae) vhen people are uzin' it every ozer vord. Tiz vone zin' for it tae pop up ever zae often in converzation, but uzin' it zat much turnz it intae anozer bad 'abit zat people tend tae foind VERY difficult tae break. Took me almozt a year tae completely rid it from me vocabulary. Ah'm na' really glad zat ah voved off curzin'. Anyvay, back tae ze RP na'!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Okay guys! You got your point across! Now, I'm waiting for Han to post, so I can't really be there any time soon. Plus I'd thought that Arya could be a days' journeyfrom Redwall.

Unimaginative

Ok, I can't be on for long, just enough time to continue this. And also, who put HIAG in charge of April Fools, because all this Weasel Speak must be because of him.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Weasel? No, it's Dibbun Speak. Just the mods playing a little joke..... ::) You know, one day we should turn the tables on them, and have US create different identities.

Unimaginative

Corn, let's have Arya and Tauten get caught in the middle of the storm, alright. We could have them end up in my other character's (The Trickster) cave looking for shelter, and it'll give me a chance to use him some more.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Storm? What storm?  Sounds fine, and I'll go read up. Oh, and Racy wants you to approve a new character of hers. SHE KILLED OFF ZANGA!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

... Wow i didn't think you where going to take that...  :-\

rachel25

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
(as long as I don't eat it I'm fine. I'm not allowed yeast at the moment)

Faiyloe

Oh right... forgot about that... What if it was tortilla bread.