The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

I was thinking that actually but since I frequently give my characters mental disorders I decided not to mention it (If you're in Wildcat Attack, you'll know my character has depression and, now that I think about it, PTSD)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 31, 2014, 12:22:06 AM
OMG I just realized Toka had Post-traumatic stress disorder.  :P ok I'm weird but it true he's got all the symptoms.
Wow. I didn't even mean to do that.  :D

Faiyloe

It is actually kind of a good thing it makes it seem more natural.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lagg

Faiyloe

Lol Right. I think you would make a good one...  ;D

Form ranks, dibuuns march, one two, one two three sah, attention,  now all attack that there berserk squirrel and tickle him into submission. 

well perhaps not that way...

Lagg

Actually for some reason, I can picture Toka's death by being tickled...!

Faiyloe

Lol. I think the laughter would be to much for his miserable pessimistic self to handle, Just fall down dead from the trauma of it all.  ;D

Faiyloe

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Take that as a warning if he doesn't stop right this instant I'll have to start tickling him.  ;)

Faiyloe

Lagg

Why cant we be friends is played in the background, lol. For some reason I can also picture a whole bunch of dibbuns running up and tackling Toka and Perry, lol.

Faiyloe

You made Arnath mad she almost gave Toka a punch on the nose.  ;D now you made her cry. not nice Toka not nice at all. Behave yourself or I will have to send the dibbuns after you.