News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Grey with a yellow underbelly, tufty ears and black circles on her fur

Caracals aren't that small, they're smaller than a lot of big cats certainly but they're about three quarters as tall from end to end as a human
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gonff the Mousethief

ive just noticed that no one had questioned that an eagle picked up a fox. ::)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: rachel25 on March 16, 2014, 07:58:31 PM
Jet, your accepted!

Awesome. Are there any unused riddles on this thread or do I need to make another one

Cornflower MM

Thanks, Jet! I don't think there are any unused riddles, but I'm not 100% sure. Gonff, no questions that an eagles just picked up a fox because, well, some eagles ARE big enough to eat foxes. I've seen it, sadly. *Shudders* Let me tell you, it wasn't a pretty sight.

rachel25

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 16, 2014, 09:06:33 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on March 16, 2014, 07:58:31 PM
Jet, your accepted!

Awesome. Are there any unused riddles on this thread or do I need to make another one
I'm not sure, but if need be, I could try, and make you one. Though it wouldn't be the best riddle ever.  ::)

Faiyloe

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on March 16, 2014, 08:56:50 PM

Once you have watched Lord of the rings (With eagles that can pick up a wizard) It doesn't phase you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

It would be much appreciated if someone made me a riddle seeing as I'm terrible at making the things myself

willruth

Can I join?

Here's my character:

Name:Askar the Clawed One
Species:Monitor Lizard
Weapon(s):Small crude stone knife(made of volcanic rock), metal gauntlet with massive claws as well as   natural weapons
Appearance:Massive warrior monitor lizard with one hand(other replaced by metal gauntlet)
Clothes:Vest of leather with bone spikes on the shoulders accompanying a chain link belt and leather loincloth
Personality:A definite loner and wanderer who despises searats above anything else,also has the rare fit of bloodwrath rage
Other:Once had lived with his family in a peaceful monitor community in some far western isles until corsairs came and destroyed everything, he then found himself the only survivor, washed up on the shores of mossflower country,handless and half dead(recovered n has been wandering the coast ever since
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 17, 2014, 05:00:32 PM

Once you have watched Lord of the rings (With eagles that can pick up a wizard) It doesn't phase you.

That's also true. I also think that I like the Lord of the Rings movies better than the books. Dunno why, I just do. Nice sheet, willruth! I'm sure that you will be accepted. Jet, I could try my hand at a riddle, but it'll probably be really, really sucky. May I ask where you characters are?

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 21, 2014, 05:06:01 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on March 17, 2014, 05:00:32 PM

That's also true. I also think that I like the Lord of the Rings movies better than the books. Dunno why, I just do. Nice sheet, willruth! I'm sure that you will be accepted. Jet, I could try my hand at a riddle, but it'll probably be really, really sucky. May I ask where you characters are?

They come from the far east

Cornflower MM

Okay....I'll do it tomorrow, 'Kay? I need time to think, and to write it down to see how it looks, and....You get the idea.

willruth

What is the title of the actual RP topic???

rachel25

It's called, The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread But you need a riddle first.