The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: You're probably going to have to wait....From what I can tell, he's not on much.

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

"Can we do introductions after I get in?" Shivered the Mara. "It's really cold out here." He hoped the Squirrel standing at the gate would let him in.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

When Marshall saw Toka wake up, he ran out of the room. No way was he going to get killed by that beast. He walked around and saw the tapestry if Martin. He looked at it and saw that the mouse was a true warrior.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Perry, shivering, and worried about the maid in his arms, decided whoever this was, he needed to let them in. He flung open the gate, and not waiting for the beast, hurried off towards the Abbey.

Cornflower MM

Arya was struggling to keep conscious, and was failing rapidly. She opened her eyes a crack, and noticed that the person carrying her was a male squirrel, and then she blacked out. Again.

rachel25

Perry flung the Abbey doors open, and ran through Great Hall towards the fireplace. He lay the unconscious squirrelmaid down in front of the fire.

Cornflower MM

Arya started regain consciousness, and stirred slightly. Then she opened her eyes, and remembered. "Oh, nuts! Who are you? Where am I?" She croaked, slightly panicking.

rachel25

Perry, who had no idea what to do, tried to sooth her, and looked around for some Abbey beast. "Its ok, just keep calm, your with friends."

Cornflower MM

Arya calmed down slightly, but remained tense. "If you say so." She muttered, moving closer to the fire.

Unimaginative

Tauten barely had time to open his mouth before the abbey dweller ran off. As Perry ran, Tauten caught sight of the squirrel being held by Perry. "Is that you, Arya?" called Tauten after them. Getting no reply, the Mara chased Perry, coming to a halt in front of a fireplace. Tauten, seeing that the Squirrel was Arya, started telling her off. "Why would you abandon me like that Arya? Especially in the middle of a snowstorm, and with that horrible creature still throwing rocks at me? I nearly froze to death out there...Though, you don' look so good yourself," Tauten turned to the other Squirrel and extended his paw. "I'm Tauten Err Rip. Thanks for letting me in."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Arya's eyes flashed, and then they turned to a very stormy shade of blue. "Oh, so it';s all MY fault for reacting to my instincts - And, trust me, they've saved my life plenty of time before - and forgetting that I'm actually traveling with some beast? When I've been traveling alone for quite some time?" She shouted, pausing to draw breath, "So, it's all MY faulty! And of course you can't share the blame! Oh, no! So, then, I'm supposed to beg forgiveness for forgetting that I'm not alone, for once?" She screamed, then standing up, then swayed, and had to steady herself by leaning on the squirrel that had helped her. "I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid I never got your name. Arya. And I'm sorry for blowing up. But I'm not just going to lay down and take him yelling at me." She said, ignoring the Mara.