The Mossflower Insane Asylum

Started by Rainshadow, March 09, 2014, 12:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

No one took Daniel, so I may as well play him. :)

Name: Daniel Ward
Species: Mouse
Assigned Wing: Black
Illness(es)/Illness-Related Magic: He has a serious fear of being looked at...no joke. He becomes extremely anxious when someone stares at him, to the point where he will do anything to get away from them, even hurt people. His magic is that he can tell when there are people in his proximity, and who they are.
Physical Appearance: Dark brown fur, and big brown eyes. He looks younger than he is, and you would never believe that he was dangerous. Most people feel sorry for him.
Clothing:  A white tunic and soft, faded blue trousers. 
Personality: He is nervous and tends to talk too fast. When someone stares at him too long, he makes a bolt for the nearest exit, or throws something at them. He can be very sweet, but you need to know how to talk to him without making him nervous.
History: Daniel admitted himself to the asylum at the age of 17 when he realized that his fear was becoming obsessive. He was in the grey wing first, and expected to get better soon. But he actually got worse, not better, and was moved to the black wing after a particularly bad episode. This makes him miserable, as he knows that the other beasts in the black wing are actually dangerous.
Other: He was friends with Sasha when he was in the grey wing, since he hates being looked at and she never looks at anyone... ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on March 17, 2014, 08:50:18 AM
No one took Daniel, so I may as well play him. :)

Name: Daniel Ward
Species: Mouse
Assigned Wing: Black
Illness(es)/Illness-Related Magic: He has a serious fear of being looked at...no joke. He becomes extremely anxious when someone stares at him, to the point where he will do anything to get away from them, even hurt people. His magic is that he can tell when there are people in his proximity, and who they are.
Physical Appearance: Dark brown fur, and big brown eyes. He looks younger than he is, and you would never believe that he was dangerous. Most people feel sorry for him.
Clothing:  A white tunic and soft, faded blue trousers. 
Personality: He is nervous and tends to talk too fast. When someone stares at him too long, he makes a bolt for the nearest exit, or throws something at them. He can be very sweet, but you need to know how to talk to him without making him nervous.
History: Daniel admitted himself to the asylum at the age of 17 when he realized that his fear was becoming obsessive. He was in the grey wing first, and expected to get better soon. But he actually got worse, not better, and was moved to the black wing after a particularly bad episode. This makes him miserable, as he knows that the other beasts in the black wing are actually dangerous.
Other:

Awesome!  Accepted!  :)

By the way, guys, I'm thinkin' that once we get a couple more staff members, we can start this.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Would you be able to look at him in a mirror and not get him upset?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiria Wildlough

As long as he didn't know what you were doing...if so, he'd probably break the mirror.
I'm not a hipster.

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on March 18, 2014, 10:03:31 AM
As long as he didn't know what you were doing...if so, he'd probably break the mirror.

Ok so just no eye contact?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

W0NWILL

Hey, Rain, I wanna take the kleptomania offa Alaina's profile. Thanks.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 18, 2014, 04:07:57 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on March 18, 2014, 10:03:31 AM

Ok so just no eye contact?
Pretty much, but to be safe just no staring.
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on March 19, 2014, 02:39:25 AM
Hey, Rain, I wanna take the kleptomania offa Alaina's profile. Thanks.

Alrighty, I took off kleptomania as well as the whole "She steals impulsively", so if you want the last part back on, just tell me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Completely off-topic, but ye 'ave a Znivy picture for yer profile-picture W0N.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

W0NWILL

Yes, I do. Thank you for noticing.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

redwallgurl

Are we allowed to play a visiting family member/friend/Abbess later on in the rp? Anyways I'd like to sign up as some of the staff.

I think the black wing might need some help so I'm going to join there...
Name: Indira Rivet
Species: Squirrel
Assigned Wing: Black Wing
Physical Appearance: A typical brown squirrel with average height and body composition. She has piercing brown eyes that can either melt a heart or freeze it.
Clothing:  A white, collared tunic under a dark grey shirt, and matching dark grey trousers.
Personality: Very patient squirrel but has a firm grip on her patients. Can be very stubborn. Easy to make smile even with just a little bit of attention.
Strength(s): Able to lay a firm paw on a patient if they step too far out of line.
Weakness(es): Is eager to help many beasts and do sometimes risky things for her patients.
History: Ran away from home due to an abusive father so she is able to take most hits from her patients
Other: Pleased with her job

I think I'll also join the white wing as staff since no one signed up if that's alright.
Name: Sherl Teka
Species: otter
Assigned Wing: white
Physical Appearance: Sleek black otter with a height usually a little over average. Has sea blue eyes which are usually stormy. She has a usual mothery touch around her soft features.
Clothing:  A white, collared tunic under a dark grey shirt, and matching dark grey trousers.
Personality: A motherly figure who is willing to help almost all patients. Is usually very kind and can't take too much violence.
Strength(s): Loves children and helping, has a motherly touch
Weakness(es): Gives too  much
History: Her brother had been severely ill with an unknown mental disease and by the standards of her otter clans her brother had to be killed. She left the clan quickly after that and came to help here.

Fun. is a fantastic band.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yay! More ztaff! Vait-Dae ah ztill 'ave tae take a baz na'?