News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Mossflower Insane Asylum

Started by Rainshadow, March 09, 2014, 12:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yep!  (Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately and haven't had time to post, but I'll hopefully be getting one in this week.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

INSANE CHARACTERS! WOO!

Name: Alder
Species: ferret
Assigned Wing:  (I'm not sure whether he would be in the White Wing or the Gray Wing..XD)
Illness(es)/Illness-Related Magic: Bipolar/manic-depressive disorder (they're the same thing.) Info: Experiences mood swings from depression to mania (that's what all bipolar is, that's the definition. I did my research to keep the character realistic, haha. Anyway...I think you all know what depression is, but mania is like..hyperactiveness, pretty much. ;D Alder experiences the mania more than the depression.
Physical Appearance: (his fur looks like that, and yes, that is a ferret, not a weasel. :) ) He is lanky in build- quite skinny, with fairly long limbs.
Clothing:  A white tunic and soft, faded blue trousers.  A lounging robe (bathrobe) matching the trousers in colour may be worn on top, but it is not necessary- he rarely wears this.
Personality: Alder is very friendly, and usually extremely talkative. However, when he gets depressed, this talkativeness is gone, and he is sulky and prefers to be alone.
History:  (Optional)
Other: question: I know they don't have weapons, but do they have musical instruments and such for entertainment?
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

There are musical instruments during certain activity times (I think it would fit best under arts and crafts time, as music is a form of art), but they're not allowed any in their rooms.

As for which wing Alder should be in, I believe White would be alright, as he's not so much violent as he is hyper.  Accepted!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Tiria Wildlough

I'm back. :3 What should I be doing?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dag Downyfur

No one's been posting..
I hope the roleplay's not dead, I really like the idea.