News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Attack and Defend: An exercise of strategy ~ NOW PLAYING ~ Redwall Basic [EASY]

Started by Dannflower Reguba, March 16, 2014, 06:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Options are not being presented at this time

Waiting...
5 (83.3%)
Waiting...
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Dannflower Reguba

That's where the strategy will come in.  ;) You will be forced to base your entire defense plan on what hints I seemingly drop in my *inside* posts. Be careful though, a snipit you receive might have a hidden desire to deceive! >:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Sparks of Southsward

Alriit, have you made this big starter? I would like time to properly review my forces, the enemy, terrain, weapons, etc

Sparks of Southsward

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

Name (some form needed): Cath

Species: Otter

Clothing: A simple purple Tunic with a thick silver hem and short sleeves hemmed in a thinner line of silver, Underneath that she will some times wear some light chain mail and underneath that she wares a white undergarment. She also wears a thin black belt with a silver colored buckle and a pair of black boots. 

Physical Appearance: Large sparkling sapphire blue eyes, light brown fur with a pale under belly. She is tall and thin in an elegant way but strong. She has a scar going from her right right ear to her chin which she got in a melee fight with a stoat on one of her uncles campaigns. she is however still quite pretty even with the scar though it dose not help.   

Weapon: A spear with sorter than normal staff and an over long blade. Over all it is about as tall as she is maybe a bit taller. And a Dirk.

Strengths (at least one): She is an outside of the box thinker, She is strong willed and determined, Persistent and loyal. She is fast and agile as well. A good fighter she has had plenty of time to practice.

Weaknesses (at least one): She is some what inexperienced, She is a little ambitious. Her stature makes her not very suited to a strength based fight like boxing.   

History (at least some required): She is the Brigadiers Niece. She grew up in his Tribe and was the daughter of his younger brother. She was always curious the kind that wanted to prove that they where worthy of there trust. Once when she was six she and her friend (He was 5) Went off into the woods alone to hunt down a vermin and become a tribe hero.  What ended up happening was more along the lines of getting found by the Vermin and getting tied up luckily the search party found them and the vermin, a scrawny cowardly looking rat, was on his knees begging them not to hurt him. When she was 10 she started a group of young creatures who at war time would do the simple back hand jobs making bandages mending cloths etc... when she was 15 she went off on one of the Brigadiers campaigns. Where against prior instruction she got into a melee fight with a stoat and received a nasty scar going from her ear to her chin. After she had recovered she went with her uncle to Redwall where she stayed though the Redwall life never really suited her.  She jumped at the chance to help protect the abbey.   

Other:

Unimaginative

Fine with me. Did she accompany the Brigadier on some of his campaigns?

Faiyloe

She was 16 when he retired so perhaps one or two just before he retired.

EDIT: I finished my App.

Dannflower Reguba

Tam and Martin

This sounds really fun especially since I just LOVE Strategy and I'm trying to get back into Rp's  :)

The only question I would have is how we will tell if our characters will die or not and how we will work out the wounds and strategy.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

You guys make your plans via the RP ONLY (no OOC posts or messages). Once you've made your decision, I make a post to tell what happens. Be wary because vermin are stronger than they used to be.

Wylder Treejumper

I'd like to join! I excell at strategy games. I'll take the mouse, If that's OK.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Unimaginative

Will the Scenario be added to the FP, or will you make a new post.

Dannflower Reguba