News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Describe Billy the Cosmos Snake

Started by BlueRose, March 31, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 31, 2014, 04:29:19 PM
Maybe not make a cow sound pretty in the way you're thinking, but I could make it sound like you want to barbecue it.

Out on the pasture, standing alone from the others, grazes a cow. But what it actually is, is a meal. Every muscle on the half-ton body can be cut, cooked, and seasoned however you want it. From the hindquarters come the succulent cuts of steak. . .
You get what I'm saying.

AQHHH!!!! Ew! Yick! Bleck! Seriously, Skarzs....That's disgusting...Ergh! *Shudders* I guess you can tell I a vegetarian, huh?

Now, a doughnut! Good grief...I haven't had one of those thibngs since....OIve nine years ago. Man, my dad used to fun before we got his daughter (My half-sister) I mean, he'd take us to the lake, or when we all went out to , say, work on a ouse, he'd buy us doughnuts....*Starts tearing up* Okay, must stop thinking about how he used tobe so much fun! And now he's still funb, just not as much! Get on with the topic!
A doughnut is fried dough that has toppings on it, and it tastes like cake. With stuff on it.
Yeah, that sucked. Sorry - I've been crying with homesickness for a place I lived for ten years, and it's wildlife, and then I was crying about remembering how my dad used to be. Don't judge me.
Hey, Blue, can the next one be pancakes?

BlueRose

Beef is good.

Anywho, sorry that doughnuts incite feelings of sadness...

Y'all all have interesting descriptions. We may do pancakes next... After Skarzs puts his description up.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

Quote from: BlueRose on June 02, 2014, 01:39:40 AM
Beef is good.

Anywho, sorry that doughnuts incite feelings of sadness...

Y'all all have interesting descriptions. We may do pancakes next... After Skarzs puts his description up.
Wait! I wanna describe a doughnut!

A delicious piece of round dough, once white, now golden brown after being fried to perfection. To add to it's tasty flavor, a dark white glaze of the sweetest sugar is gently poured down on it.

Not my best.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Ooh! You're making me hungry! :P
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

Why thank you. I'm surprised because I love food, yet I can't describe it very good. ???
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Mask

A round piece of food. Synonym of yummy.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

Cornflower MM

Skkkaaaaarrrrezzzszzzzzzzzsssssss.............

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

What? Oh bad stuff. . .

Sitting delicately on the spotless white platter, the doughnut lets it's delicious aroma permeate throughout the air. On the outside, the crystal-like, sugary glaze glints temptingly in the light, and the inside, still warm, is a soft cake that makes the mouth water at the thought of it. Not a crumb will be missed from that perfect pastry, delicious and wholesome.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Amarith Waterspring

Now you are making me wish I could eat as many doughnuts as I could.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

My sister's friend has celiac disease, so she would know how you feel.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Blue? Bluuueeyyy? BLUEROSE GET YOUR TAIL OVER HERE!! ( :P)