News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Troll's Plight OOC

Started by The Skarzs, April 07, 2014, 03:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is the character sheet; don't vote as this is simply something for referencing.

Name
0 (0%)
Species
0 (0%)
Appearance
0 (0%)
Clothing
0 (0%)
Weapon(s)
1 (10%)
History
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)
Favorite food/saying (for the Lols)
9 (90%)
Side (sorry, forgot about this one)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Skarzs

Rus, this is not the place for your antics.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Do you mind me creating a race? Felinids, Catlike but bipedal, mysterious, masters of the magical arts but excelling physically as well...

Another thing... Magic???
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I think what you mean is a Redwall character.
Yes, Wylder: magic.

Here's my char's.

Name: Nagrom
Species: Cave troll
Appearance: Huge, muscular, 6' 5" and weighing 280 pounds. Gray skin is like leather and covered in scars. Broad, flat head with small eyes and large nose. No neck is present. Mouth is thin-lipped with a tooth sticking out on the right from the lower jaw. Hands have only four fingers. Short legs with wide feet.
Clothing: Wears stone-studded chest plate, pauldron, vambrace and greaves.
Weapon(s): Large, double bladed axe.
History: Born in the caves of the mountains, he rose in power, strength and skill to become the Overlord of the Cave Trolls. The last Overlord fought him when his authority was challenged, and died fighting Nagrom.
Personality: He does not smile nor laugh. He is steel-nerved and cunning in strategy.
Other: Wants only peace between the species, but will not hesitate to fight at a moment's notice.
Side: Overlord of the Cave Trolls and high authority with other types of trolls.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 07, 2014, 10:22:43 PM
Rus, this is not the place for your antics.
I won't, like, take over the RP, I'll just be a mischevious little pixie, helping and annoying as I see fit.

Norham Waterpaw

I was hoping to be more of a sprite-like character.

Name: Charlin Frosefane Kaberhume Gridsbauch (Prefers the name "Charlie" for obvious reasons.)
Species: Dryad (Tree spirit)
Appearance: Short (About 2-ish feet) and thin. Has pale skin with leafy (Seriously, they're leaves.) hair. His torso is like unto a small (very small) log, and his limbs are very stick-like.
Clothing: A green vest, with a hood on it. Wears dark, loamy colored trousers and little brown shoes.
Weapon: Leaf-shaped (They're probably actually magic leaves) throwing blades. Seems to have an infinite number of these.
History: Was brought up as a Dark Dryad, from a rotted tree. He has been seen as a ghost, haunting in the night. Since he is a spirit, he can frighten people relatively easily, even in daylight.
Personality: Varies with time. At night, he is very angry, and sad. During the day, he's jolly.
Other: Also haunts Redwall from time to time. He's rather against the trolls, but he actually likes some trolls. He once befriended a lost Stone Troll.
Favorite saying: "Oh dear, it appears I've killed him."
Side: Against trolls.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Accepted.

Okay, unless we get some actual Redwallers (otters, squirrels, the like), I'm going to have to ask a mod to bring this to a different board. :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

I'll make an app for a Redwaller tomorrow.  ;D I need sleep right now.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Right.

Here's my other character. This the Abbot of Redwall, so that position is taken.

Name: Abbot Gguret.
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: Nasty scar on left cheek; some spikes falling out. Was once a very well-built beast, now in his later years and getting weaker and fatter.
Clothing: Green habit and cord; wears glasses when needed
Weapon: Carries a dagger strapped to his leg, though he doesn't let others know it.
History: Born near a mountain stream, he wandered upstream to see what there was. He found several Rock Trolls and Cave Trolls in a small gathering, and began to throw stones at them. Annoyed, they warned him off, but when he did not stop, they showed him what it was like to get hit with a rock. He never forgot that memory, as he was knocked into the river by the blow and washed downstream. He has carried a grudge against Trolls ever since, and has made it his job to find every reason they should be killed, and every way to kill them. Managed to become Father Abbot because, at the time, he was the best choice.
Personality: Stern to a fault; does not forgive easily and punishes to full justice.
Other: Has managed to kill many Trolls in his time.
Side: Against the Trolls.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Name: Arithal
Species: Dryad (tree spirit but a different kind from Norham(Willow)
Appearance: Tall and slender (about 5' 8") weighing hardly anything 50 lb at most but she looks like she might weigh more like 100 lb. she has distinctively pointy ears and her hair is long and flowing. Among her normal hair there are willow branches. She has little delicate hands and a graceful way of things. Her skin is like the smooth bark of the branches as they turn to green. She is quick and agile. Her eyes are black and deep beyond her age.           
Clothing: She wares a Silken gauze of spider silk over top a short leaf made dress. Which makes her looks like the reflection of a willow under the water. She goes bare foot all the time.
Weapon(s): a short staved long thin bladed (Like a willow leaf) spear and magic. (Just a little) 
History: Her sisters where chopped down by some Trolls She had been missed because she was just a little tree at the time and ever since she has hated them with a passion. 
Personality: Determined, strong willed, She wants justice more than anything. she is thought full and try's to look at life.
Other:
Favorite food/saying (for the Lols): "Life is what you make of it," and "Trolls are the bane of the earth, Death and destruction come in there wake weather it be there own or some one else'es"
Side: Against the Trolls
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I'm still deciding on whether I want my last character to be a troll or an animal
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

No need to rush on the decision.

@Corn: Saw you edited in your first character. Yes, the history is optional, as well as the 'other'.
You were wondering if Arya's friend could be a troll; perhaps she could be an acquaintance of Nagrom. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, lots more editing tyo do. YEah, Nagrom'll do. Gotta go, bye!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Name: Barneban Bushbran
Species: Mouse
Appearance: Short and well muscled. Has light beige fur, with a white patch of fur on his throat. He has pale green eyes.
Clothing: A long sleeved green tunic, with long gray trousers that fall over his ankles. He has thin black and brown sandals.
Weapon: Spade Knife
History: Grew up at Redwall. Believes he was haunted as a child, but no one belives him, except Charlin. (Who caused the haunting)
Personality: Timid, but friendly to those he knows.
Side: Against trolls.