News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Troll's Plight OOC

Started by The Skarzs, April 07, 2014, 03:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is the character sheet; don't vote as this is simply something for referencing.

Name
0 (0%)
Species
0 (0%)
Appearance
0 (0%)
Clothing
0 (0%)
Weapon(s)
1 (10%)
History
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)
Favorite food/saying (for the Lols)
9 (90%)
Side (sorry, forgot about this one)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Skarzs

Accepted.
The limit for characters is three.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Name: Jasper
Species: Pixie
Age: Pixies age differently to other creatures, but she is roughly as mature as a creature of twelve seasons.
Appearance: Five and a half inches, very pale skin. Shoulder-length bright red hair, eyes so green they seem impossible.
Clothing: Basic green silky tunic and trousers, with wide sleeves. Over top of that light, green, translucent crystalline armor fastened on with brown cord.
Weapon(s): Though she uses no physical weapons, she is not defenseless. Aside from her fairylights and basic bolts of magic known to many pixies, she has the unique ability to accelerate decay of organic material and oxidization of metals. It is worth noting that she cannot rot or rust anything that still lives.
History: She grew up in a family of warriors and craftsmen- She did not want to take this role, however, so she ran from them when she was young. She wanted to learn the ways of magicks and mischief. She observed faerie mages and taught herself some basic magic- However, she quickly discovered that she excelled in destroying things by accelerating their natural course of entropy.         
Other: None.
Favorite food/saying: Enjoys the sap of the Ash and Rowan trees, among others.
Side: Neutral, will help or harm as she sees fit. She is intrigued by trolls, however, and if forced to choose a side would likely take theirs.

Unimaginative

Name: Ranedellion Von H'murtsch (Goes by Rane)
Species: Shrew
Appearance: Of an average height, with dark reddish fur. His eyes are chocolate brown. He is skinny, but is actually fairly strong, though he doesn't look it.
Clothing: He wears an Abbey robe, but with his own changes to it. He, using some paint he made from flowers, has colored it a dark purple, and made his own little insignia that he pins onto the chest of the robe. It is among his most prized possessions, and looks like the symbol in the picture.
Weapon(s): He has on several occasions made a heavy wooden sword, but always had it confiscated. However, recently he was able to hide one under his bed, and so far no one has seen it.
History: He has always lived at the abbey. However, he has not endeared himself to any of the Brother's or Sisters, what with his creative destruction of property.
Other: So far Rane has destroyed: 5 beds, 9 windows, 12 dishes, 2 chairs, 1 boat, and 2 small trees around the abbey (for his swords)
Favorite food/Quote:: Food: Spaghetti (see if you can guess why I chose it) Quote: "You've done it all wrong. You were supposed to drop it out of the third floor window, not the second.
Side: Despite growing up at Redwall, he has always been interested in trolls, and would love to see prejudice against them end. (For the trolls.)
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Accepted. Thanks for joining!

Due to the surprising amount of people participating in this, I won't be able to accept many more. :P At the most, four more characters.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Yeah, I suppose. Wasn't gonna do one myself, but yeah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Name:Fissk
Species:Wildcat
Appearance: Night black with patches of white on his back and face. Green eyes, lithe and sleek, but powerful. Looks young, but handling magic for so long has preserved his life far beyond that of normal creatures.
Clothing:Wears a robe of white belted with a green belt with golden runes. A longsword hangs from an elegantly simple scabbard trimmed in silver also with golden runes. He carries a traveler's bag with various travelers items in it.
Weapons: Various. Carries his magic sword Vipr, a dagger, an unmagical staff, and some throwing darts. Also uses magic with somatic and verbal focuses.
History: Unknown...
Personality:Introverted to the extreme. Quiet, but if you make the effort, is a very loyal friend. Decisive, excellent leader under duress. Very deep thinker, extremely intelligent. Devoted to personal code of morals and honor.
Side:Indecisive. Realizes trolls are not evil, but do cause trouble. More likely to side with trolls as he sees containing them an invasion of personal rights. Will oppose genocide.  

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Before I accept you, what do you mean by 'Felinid'? If you mean a cat-like being that stands on two legs, I would appreciate if you simply choose a species of cat, like a wildcat, or leopard or the like. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

They are not ordinary cats. They are a... deviant species? born with innate magical powers, and they live way longer than regular cats. They do not require a magical focus to use magic like other species.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Once again I would appreciate if you simply modify a cat of some kind to fit with your character. If that proves impossible, then I'm going to have to decline him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

OK. Works for me. Is this better?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Thank you. Edit: He is accepted! ;)
I will be starting the RP thread next week.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Eek! I'd better go work on my dragon, then.

The Skarzs

No worries; a few more peeps will be accepted for a little while yet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Aaaand done! Both of them. You should be proud, actually: Usually if I don't start and finish a sheet immediately, then I will mmore than likely forget about it, or just not get it done until I'm reminded.