News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Wha-? WHo?" The badger asked sleepily, then the words registered. "Amaranith's missing? Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation? Rouse the garrison!" Bryony said, tugging on a robe over her night shirt, then going to the hall and calling, "Hares! Wake yourselves up!"

Lady Amber

Sage heard Bryony's shouts and sat up in her bed. Rubbing sleep from her eyes, she swung her legs over the edge and stood up. I better go see what's the matter, she thought to herself.

Lady Amber

OOC: Someone post!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

OOC: Amber, remember your OOC:s. And, I really don't know what to do. It's at times like these when we need our GM.

The Skarzs

OOC: Sorry.

BIC: "Alright," Vargha grunted, and began walking back toward the mountain.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Dawn followed cautiously, she was still somewhat uneasy.
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle looked down the face of the mountain absently- then jumped up. Some of Mintegaerun's hordebeasts were on the mountain- and they had... Amarinth, was it? regardless, he slipped down the rock wall and folowed them into their camp. Recapturing escaped slaves? Not on my watch, he thought.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

OOC: @Wylder: Mintagerun isn't on the mountain, just four rats.

BIC: Sage ran down the corridor and through the mess hall, hurrying past hares who had just woken up. Arriving at Bryony's side, she asked,"What is it, m'lady?"

Cornflower MM

"We're missing Whatshername, Amarinth. Come on, spread out and start combing this mountain from top to bottom."

Lady Amber

Sage started down the hall, deciding to begin looking around the room the mousemaid had slept in. Walking through the open doorway, Sage went to the bedside table and lit a candle. She looked around. Noting that the washstand was knocked over, she said aloud to herself,"I wonder how that got knocked down?"
Jasmine walked over to Bryony."We found this by the window in Amaranith's room," she said, holding up the piece of parchment."It's some sort of note."

Cornflower MM

The Badger held out her paw. "May I?"

Lady Amber

Jasmine handed the parchment to Bryony, then stood there, waiting to hear what the badger had to say. She wondered once more where Amaranith could possibly be.

Cornflower MM

Bryony scanned it once, twice, three times, the crumpled it. "Hmph." She muttered.

The Skarzs

Vargha kept walking at the same pace, making sure Dawn was following him. He turned back, scanning the land for any sign of danger. The mountain was coming gradually closer, but still pretty far off.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.