News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Sage went off down the stairs, coming to a halt in front of a group of hares. Knowing several of them to be runners, she said in a commanding tone,"You five there, Lady Bryony says for you to go scout around where the bally vermin are and have been, and not to be seen under any circumstances. You're to report back at midnight!"
The hares marched off, glad to be doing something.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Um, leverets don't usually do field duty...

BIC: Skyle wandered around, climbing up and down the mountain, not for any purpose, just working restless energy off. He scaled sheer walls and jumped chasms. Once the night was over, he climbed up to top of Salamandastron and sat looking at the sunrise, lost in thought.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Arya yawned. Sleep was sounding pretty dang good.

Lady Amber

OOC @Wylder: Okay, I changed it. BIC:

Jasmine yawned, too."I suppose we should be going to bed," she said.
Sage walked up the stairs, opening the door to Bryony's room. "Done as you asked, wot!" she announced.

Lady Amber

OOC: Hello? Anyone going to post?

The Skarzs

OOC: I can't really do much until the hares attack the vermin. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC I dc on know what to do. We need Ami. And more people.

Russa Nodrey

Dawn started digging up the dagger she had buried earlier in the day. She finally found it, and pulled it out of the sand  then proceeded to pick the lock on her chains. She let out a sigh of relief as her chains fell off, she was relatively close to freedom. Quietly she tip toed out of camp.
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

OOC: I know, she has to post.

BIC: Jasmine slipped on a nightgown and lay down, closing her eyes.

Cornflower MM

Arya also put on a nightgown, then proceeded to tear the fabric, and made the bottom into pants-ish. Satisfied, she slept.

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith lay in her bed tossing and turning from troubled dreams. Suddenly she woke with a start. It was about midnight. Amaranith got up and went to the window. She got a piece of paper and a quill from the ledge and wrote a note.
               Dear everyone,
          You should understa\
                                         \
                                          \
Suddenly Amaranith was grabbed from behind and a smelly bandana was stuffed in her mouth. She couldn't scream, but she kicked over the wash stand which made a loud clatter when it hit the stone floor. Amaranith couldn't see her captors, as she was being dragged out the window from behind. She tried holding on with her legs, but only succeeding in delaying them for a second. once she was properly bound and gagged, she got a first glimpse of the creatures. It was a group of three rats, plus the one that was holding her.
"Come on, let's get back before they realize she's gone." said the biggest rat.
And so she was pulled along back through the woods and into the middle of a vermin camp where Mintagerun sat on a throne of sorts.
"Well, well, well....  Scumsnout, you've done well, you and your troop will have double supper tomorrow  evening. And as for you," Mintagerun said to Amaranith, "You must pay the price for disobeying orders. Unless you want to tell me what is in that mountain, if you do I will not harm you. If you don't....." He trailed away menacingly.
"I would never tell you anything about where my friends are." Amaranith said, defiantly.
"Well, by the way you just said that it sounds like your friends are in good hands. But since you didn't tell  me that........... Scumsnout! Put her in the pit and put bars on top so she can't escape. We'll see what her friends will do for her if they know she's in danger!" And with that, Amaranith was dragged away.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Jasmine was almost asleep when she heard a clatter in the next room. Sitting up, she walked towards the door, careful not to wake Arya.
It's probably just Amaranith, she thought to herself. Still, I better go check.
Opening the door, she walked out into the hall. She opened Amaranith's door softly, peaking inside. Looking around, she saw the knocked over wash stand. She walked over to Amaranith's bed and saw that she wasn't there!
Looking around frantically, she called, "Amaranith, Amaranith where are you?"

The Skarzs

Vargha had watched Dawn escape, and followed her from a ways off, making sure she would escape. It wasn't as much that he cared about her, but if it would be a blow to Mintagerun, he would do it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya was woken by Jasmine, and tensed. Getting up, she walked across the hall. "Where is she?!" She said softly.