News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Arya bit her lip. "Umm....Never." She said finally.

Lady Amber

"Does that mean you've been a slave all your life?" Jasmine asked.

Cornflower MM

"Yes. I was born into it." Arya said, a tad bit sadly.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle glanced around his room. He was not in the least bit tired. Nothing had been going his way thus far... For a badger Lady dedicated to protecting the southern coast, Lady Bryony sure was taking her own sweet time of it.

He hopped out the window and onto a ledge below. He fancied a bit of reconnaissance...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

"Oh, that's awful!" Jasmine exclaimed.

Cornflower MM

"Not really. I never knew what I was missing." Arya said, then shrugged. It had been a way of life.

Lady Amber

"True," Jasmine said quietly, realizing how fortunate she was to have had a life outside of slavery.

Cornflower MM

"Well, tell me about the time before you got captured." Arya said, eager to hear about a life that wasn't slavery.

Lady Amber

"Well, I lived with my father and mother in a house in the forest," Jasmine began,"along with my younger brother. We had an orchard and we grew crops; it was nice and peaceful there." She smiled wistfully, remembering her old home.

Cornflower MM

Arya smiled, waiting for Jasmine to continue.

Lady Amber

"We would go out and work everyday in the garden and orchard," Jasmine continued, "while my father would work in the fields. I also had my own garden plot."

Cornflower MM

"That soudns wonderful." Arya murmured.

OOC: WHERE IS EVERYBLINKINGONE?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Russa Nodrey

OOC: ^ I'm uh, *coughs* waiting for it to get dark so I can dig up me dagger.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay....But where's Ami? And Rain?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy