News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

"So, should we share a room or have separate ones?" Jasmine asked Arya and Amaranith, as they walked along.

Cornflower MM

" It doesn't matter much to me. I mean, I'd like to see what it's like, not having other beasts around, but on the other paw, I'd like having some company.". Arya said, rather embarrassed.

Lady Amber

"It's alright with me if we share a room," Jasmine replied, following Bella into a room.

Amarith Waterspring

"I'd rather have my own room tonight." Amaranith said to Jasmine and Arya.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Bella had been listening, and turned around, "So, two rooms?" She asked, not unkindly.

Lady Amber

"I guess," Jasmine said, looking around the room.

Cornflower MM

"Alright. Here, you two can share this one, since it's  bigger than the one across the hall, which you, m'dear, can have. Hunky-dorey? I'll be back in a moment." The hare said, leaving the room and expecting Amarinith to follow.  Arya looked at Jasmine, and said quietly, "Thanks, Jasmine. If you don't want to share a room, you don't have to."

Lady Amber

"It's alright," Jasmine said, "I kind o' want some company too." She sat down on a bed, tired from the day's excitement.

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith stepped out of the room and followed Bella down the hall to her bedroom.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

"Okay." Arya said, rather happily. She sat down on the other bed, and stroked the quilt with her paw.

Lady Amber

Sage hurried up the stairs to Bryony's room. Opening the door, she walked in. "Everybeast is armored and armed, m'lady!" she said, saluting.

Cornflower MM

"Good!" The badger rumbled.

OOC: WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE PP THOSE STINKING OFFICERS ALREADY?!?!?!!?!?

Lady Amber

"So, you say there's vermin about?" one officer said, worriedly. "Do you know exactly where they are?"

Cornflower MM

"Well, the escapees said that they were over that way, but moved." Bryony said, gesturing at the direction Skyle had said.

Lady Amber

"Well, we'd best think up a blinkin' plan, wot!" he said, determinedly.
Jasmine lay back on the bed, relaxing her tired muscles."When was the last time you had a proper bed?" she asked Arya.