News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle found himself in a well-lit hallway. "Well, no need for this torch." He put it out against the ground. Just then, the wall closed behind him. He felt around, but found no opening mechanism. He put his torch in a nearby torch sconce, and noted a slight wobble in it. He drew a small, razor sharp knife and marked the wall with a symbol. Satisfied, he sheathed his knife in his belt and looked around. Seeing no other alternative, he walked down the hall.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Lady Broyony got Jasmine, then smiled at her, showing that she was friendly, and did not mean to task her grumpies oput on the little mouse. Then she put her down, and started walking down the hallway, calling, "Follow me!"

OOC: That OK?

Russa Nodrey

Dawn was glad she wasn't one of the five chosen to go to the mountain, she hadn't the faintest idea what or who was inside it, which made her nervous. She glanced around at the rats guarding her and the rest of the slaves, all of whom held some kind of weapon at the ready, she knew there wasn't much chance of escape, but there was a chance, she just had to wait till the right time.
Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith followed Bryony out through the hallway, wondering where it went. Well, I'm going to find out soon. she thought.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

OOC: @Cornflower, that's fine.

BIC: Jasmine followed Bryony and the others through the hall.

Cornflower MM

Lady Bryony moved a door, and saw a dark brown sqwuirrel in front of her. "Hey, you!" She said, raising an eyebrow.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle blinked, startled. "Lady Bryony, of Salamandastron, I presume?"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith stared back and forth between Skyle and Lady Bryony thinking, If Mintagerun doesn't know what is in the mountain, then how does Skyle know who Bryony is if we only just met her?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Jasmine, surprised that Skyle knew Bryony's name, stepped forward. "How did you know?" she asked.

Cornflower MM

"Yes, how did you?" Bryony said, frowning. She sighed, "Well, I believe that we might go up to my room to discuss this further? All of you have seen more of this aspect of my mountain than you should have." Bryony said firmly.

OOC: Hey, Amber, could you post as your hare? 'Cause we're gonna need her soon.

Lady Amber

Sage Winthrop was walking down the hall, past the badger lady's room. She paused, hearing faint talking coming from somewhere in the room. She put her ear to the door, trying to make out any words. She heard voices that she couldn't recall ever hearing, and, curiosity overcoming her, she opened the door a crack and peeped in.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle raised an eyebrow. "It's a bit difficult to be a traveller in the south and not hear tell of Salamandastron. There are not that many hollow mountains around. I wasn't sure at first, but the badger armor in that secret room convinced me. I've been around the south since..." He trailed off and looked uncomfortable. "But, I'm sure we have more pressing things to talk about than my life story. For example, the vermin horde outside Salamandastron?"
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

"We'll talk about that in my room." Brypony said again, more firmly, then pivoted and started walking down the hall again.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle follwed her, and motioned for Arya, Jasmine, and Amarinth to come along.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith followed Skyle and Lady Bryony back to her room.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.