News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith poked her head up out of the hole and looked around the room from which in came up.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

"Now you." Bryony said, as she reached for Amaranith.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle made a spectacular leap, grabbed the side of the pit and clambered up. He leaned over to help the next beast up.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

OOC: @Cornflower, yup that's fine!
BIC: Jasmine's stomach growled noisily, and it was then that she realized she was hungry.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, dear! I'm a very bad hostess...I'm sorry." Bryony apologized as she picked up Amaranith ((I'm guessing that's alright, Ami?)) When she put her down, she turned to Sage, "Sage, could you find some refreshments for our guiests? Thank you."

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle helped first Amarinth, then Arya up the shaft and into the hallway. Turning to the badger he asked, "I don't suppose you have any hotroot, do you?"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

"Of course, m'lady," Sage replied, heading for the door. Pausing, she turned to Skyle ad said,"No, don't think we do have hotroot." Turning, she opened the door, and walked briskly down the stairs and into the mess hall. From there she went to the kitchens, where she told the cook about their guests. " Could you please prepare some food for 'em?" she asked. The cook, a friendly harewife, smiled. "Sure I can," she said, and began putting things on a couple of trays.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: yes that is fine!  

BIC: "mmm! Just thinking of food makes me hungry!" Amaranith said, who had already eaten her bread a long time ago. "I don't suppose you'd have any blackberry tart with meadow cream, would you? That's my favorite!"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 26, 2014, 11:53:24 PM
"Hmm..I suppose I ought to get out of this hole, and help you youn 'uns oput." Lady Bryony said, then grunted as she heaved herself out of the hole. "Whew! I'm not as fit as I was last time I came up out of there.Not enough battle training, I suppose. But then, the hares no longer want to practice with me. I wonder why." Brytony was quite puzzled by this enigma, and her brow furrowed as she leaned down and picked Jasmine, then Arya, up out of the hole.

OOC: I suppose that's alright, Amber?

OOC: Wylder - Take a look at this.Yeesh! Out of the hole, into the corridor from whence they came.... ::)

BIC: Arya put her food choice forward rather hesitantly. "Or vegetable and nut soup?" She asked. She'd never seen it, exactly, but another squirrel who'd actually had a life outside slavery had told her it was amazing.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Look at what?

BIC: Skyle thought for a moment. "You don't mind if I have access to the kitchens for a while? I have a favorite recipe I'd like to cook..." He stopped. "Never mind. I'll eat later. We have more important things to discuss..."
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Facepalm*
Quote"Hmm..I suppose I ought to get out of this hole, and help you youn 'uns oput." Lady Bryony said, then grunted as she heaved herself out of the hole. "Whew! I'm not as fit as I was last time I came up out of there.Not enough battle training, I suppose. But then, the hares no longer want to practice with me. I wonder why." Brytony was quite puzzled by this enigma, and her brow furrowed as she leaned down and picked Jasmine, then Arya, up out of the hole.

OOC: I suppose that's alright, Amber?

See it NOW?!?!?!

Amarith Waterspring

Mintagerun's horde was finnaly under the cover of the forest so the horde started to set up the tents in a small clearing.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

After the cook had prepared the trays, Sage took them up to Bryony's room. Her arms being full, she banged on the door with her footpaw calling, " Could somebeast open the blinkin' door?"

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith hurried to the door and opened it for Sage. "MMM! It smells so good!"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Sage hurried through the doorway, the trays almost falling as she set them on the table. "Phew!" she exclaimed, sitting down. "That was quite a load!"