Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Vargha had speared a small fish, and sat eating it raw as he watched the horde. The wildcat spat out a bone. "C'mon, give me the right moment, Mintagerun! When you make your first mistake, I'll make you not forget it."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Jasmine followed the others along the passage.

Seeing no one in the room, Sage stepped inside. "Hello?" the haremaid said. "Anybeast here?"

Russa Nodrey

Dawn sat in the sand, the sun hot sun beating down on her back. Looking up at the rat guard she said, "Please, uh sir can I have some water?" Wiping a paw across his nose, he yelled out to a passing rat, "Oi, you there! Get some water over 'ere!" The rat quickly obeyed, and brought a small half filled pail of water. The guard rat picked it up and drunk most of it, leaving a small bit in the bottom which he gave to Dawn. "There's your water!" he said.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Arya followed everyone else following the Badger Lady.
--------------------------
Bryony was just reaching the end of the tunnel whenb she heard one of her hares, Sage, up above. "Sage? What is it?" She called.

Lady Amber

Sage, realizing that she shouldn't have just come in like that, quickly apologized. "Sorry m'Lady, I should have knocked. You see, I heard somebeasts talkin' and wondered who it jolly well was, so I came in."

Amarith Waterspring

When finnaly all the tents were packed up Mintagerun gave the order and the horde began marching into the woods.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, 'tis alright." Bryony said, her head popping up out of the hole in the floor. The hole was a slightly different way to get to the route in her room. In fact, it actually came up just behind the door.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: What just happened? When did the badger fall in a hole? Where are we going?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Wylder, have you ever head of TRAP DOORS?!?!?!?!!?

Lady Amber

OOC: There wasn't a trap door in the floor before this.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Huh....?? Ah, I know how to fix this!

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay, good! Thought that might do the trick.

Lady Amber

Jasmine climbed up beside Bryony, looking across at the haremaid.

Cornflower MM

"Hmm..I suppose I ought to get out of this hole, and help you youn 'uns oput." Lady Bryony said, then grunted as she heaved herself out of the hole. "Whew! I'm not as fit as I was last time I came up out of there.Not enough battle training, I suppose. But then, the hares no longer want to practice with me. I wonder why." Brytony was quite puzzled by this enigma, and her brow furrowed as she leaned down and picked Jasmine, then Arya, up out of the hole.

OOC: I suppose that's alright, Amber?