Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

OOC: What time is it?
Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: I think it's about evening.

BIC:  The two score rats had finally surrounded the mountain, but were still hidden and out of sight. It had taken them all afternoon without stopping to get around it, but they finally had. There was no escape for the slaves now!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya walked over to the tray, and her eyes widened. She'd never seen so much good food in one place! Lady Bryony chuckled at her, "Go on, it won't bite you." She said, with a laugh.

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith took a turnip pastie and took a big bite out of it. "Mmm! That is so good!" She reached for bowl of soup and started spooning great spoonfuls into her already full mouth. "Mmf..........omn............mmmm.......Nom nom nom."
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

Jasmine took a bowl filled with vegetable soup and started slurping it down, meanwhile reaching for a beaker of dandelion tea. "This is the best food I've ever tasted!" she exclaimed.

Cornflower MM

Arya grabbed a oatmeal scone spread with with jam and meadowcream, and her eyes widened with amazement. She didn't knpw food could taste that good! When she finished that, she grabbed a beaker of raspberry cordial, drank some of it, then reached for nut and vegetable soup. Her eyes opened wider. Soon, she was full.

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith finnished her pastie and soup and reached for a cup of stawberry cordial.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya sipped at her cordial, then stared into the bottyom of the empty cup. Lady Bryony gently took from her and refilled it, then handed it back. "Thanks." She said, then started sipping it again.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle sat quietly spooning up soup, taking bites out of crusty bread and yellow cheese, and sipping cordial. He was surprised that the other slaves never knew what good food tasted like. He supposed they had been captured when they were very small... He frowned. Mintagaerun would pay steeply for what he had done to him... done to all of them.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

Sage was feeling a bit hungry herself, so she grabbed a pastie and a cup of strawberry cordial and started eating.
Turning to Arya, she smiled and said, "What's your name?"

Cornflower MM

"Arya, Ma'am." Arya said, quite frankly surprised the hare was talking to her....Arya was, after all, lower than her. Right? Lady Beryony talking to her amazed her too. They were both about her: This hare seemed to be one of the badger's fighters. And the badger, was the ruler of the mountain!

Lady Amber

"You don't have to call me ma'am," Sage said. "Call me Sage, after all, it is my name."

Cornflower MM

"Okay, then...Sage." Arya said, rather befuzzled. The hare who was above her wanted Arya to call her by her first name? Okay. If that was what she wanted. I

Russa Nodrey

Dawn had racked her brain many times before, thinking of possible ways to escape but all her plans were highly unlikely, not to mention highly risky. It was times like these, she thought there really was no escape.
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle put down his cup and looked around. "I'm sorry to be the one, but, we really do have more urgent topics to discuss. Lady Bryony, I hope you know about the vermin horde outside your mountain intent on its capture? we really do need to take care of it..."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.