News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dawn of Responsibility OOC: discussion

Started by Dannflower Reguba, April 20, 2014, 05:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So..... What do you think? (the higher the number the better)

7 (46.7%)
1 (6.7%)
4 (26.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (6.7%)
2 (13.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

W0NWILL

Forgot all about age! I hate deciding the age of my characters. Done.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Morgazath

Name: Ketsove Dorofic

Species: Squirrel

Affiliation: The highest bidder.

Appearance: Completely gray with white fur on the front that starts from his throat to his torso. His tail has the slightest tint of silver to it. And golden eyes with a small black dot in his right eye, making him look like he has a black tear.

Weapon: Has a long and very big two-handed sword that is strapped unto his back. A beautiful red sapphire is set in the guard of the sword.

Personality: Quiet and reserved, but very serious. Smiles and laughs rarely. Would lay down his life for a friend though.

Other: Once in a group of mercenaries called the Black Sky. He grew tired of them and one day just abandoned them. Yet he still holds on to the mercenary way of fighting for whoever payed him more. Apart from that, the rest of Ketsove's history is unknown.

Is he okay? He can join, right? Is gray okay?

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Dannflower Reguba

I'd like you to change his colors up, we've already got quite a bit of black going around. Otherwise he's fine.  :)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

this is working better than I expected. Hmm, I must remember that forthe future....

The Skarzs

Curious: are non-ambassadors able to have said abilities show up? Also, is there any species you do not want in this RP?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

@Ambassador's: Please fill out histories! I don't think I've gotten them from you. (I think I might have gotten one of them) You know who you are, if you have questions, ask them via PM.

No, average beasts cannot pick up elemental traits. They OCCASIONALLY develop physical or passive traits, but only those closest to the Ambassador's stand a chance. Stick to canon or at least close-to-canon species, all final decisions will be dealt with case-by-case.

The Skarzs

Okay, thanks.
Also, do you have a Strength Ambassador yet?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

Faiyloe

Name: Deregnist The Shadow Shifter (This is just a title)

Species: Fox

Affiliation: Leader of a group of thieves and assassins called The Diamond Serpent.

Appearance: Dark gray fur, Silver tipped ears, tail, and paws, and a streak of silver between his ears to the tip of his nose which is black. A gold tattoo of a serpent on his cheek under his left eye and a scare runs vertically from the forehead threw the eye and threw the tattoo so that his left eye is just a blind wight orb. His other eyes is a beautiful brilliant sappier color. He wears a pare of black boots, A black belt with a silver buckle. Dark cherry wood and leather gauntlets. Dark reddish brown tunic. Silver arm band on the right upper arm. A gold compass on a chain round his neck. He will sometimes wear an enveloping black cloak with a covering hood and a scarf to cover his mouth so that all you can see are his eyes sparkling like two diamonds.     

Weapon: He has a whole big collection of them back at his base but his favorites are, a curved dagger, a dirk and two thin daggers. he has many other hidden blades as well. (Dan If you would like me to give you a list threw PM I will.)   

Personality: Sly, Intelligent, Knows when to act polite, Quick thinker, Leader.

Other:

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

We have a lot of black, grey, and silver fur running around here.  :P  ::)

W0NWILL

I had an idea for a new ambassador. It's sci-fi, even though science is clearly better. :P

Mind
Powers would be something alone the lines of telekinesis, which isn't really an element like the others, but given a little time, we probably could come up with elements. Representation colors would probably be purple and something else. I don't know what the species would be. Maybe voles, or ravens/crows. Voles just because they aren't anywhere else, and ravens/crows, because they're actually some of the smartest birds around, though, now that I think of it, they aren't really represented as smart in the series.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Thomas Barkshield

Name: The gen'ral (real name revealed later)

Species: Hare

Affiliation: Hates vermin, his feelings on good beasts is that they sure do make some good vittles, but nothing past that.

Appearance: Long patrol uniform, pith helmet, eyepatch.

Weapon: Greatsword

Personality: Tired at first glance, but you can see a flame in his one remaining eye.

Other: Previously served with the long patrol, but left after losing his eye to a vermin arrow. Its probably worth noting that he is completely insane.