News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dawn of Responsibility OOC: discussion

Started by Dannflower Reguba, April 20, 2014, 05:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So..... What do you think? (the higher the number the better)

7 (46.7%)
1 (6.7%)
4 (26.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (6.7%)
2 (13.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Cornflower MM

See what OI mean? Faiy's one of the more practical members here! (And logical. We mustn't forget that she's logical.)

That's true, very true. Well, my Wildcat OOC: will probably be brought back up sooner or later. Then you can look it, and maybe join!

Romsca

Does everyone have to be an ambassador of some sort?

Cornflower MM

Romsca

W0NWILL

Cornflower MM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!!

Romsca

Name: Graham
Species: Rat
Affiliation: Pickpocket
Appearance: Small and wiry, with a sharp look in his eyes from trying to steal food all his life. He has brown fur and dark eyes.
fur coloring
[close]
He wears baggy black trousers and a green vest.
Weapon: He has no weapon yet
Personality: ENTP. He is energetic and dreams of a life where he doesn't have to steal to eat
Other: He's looking for his parents. He's not sure where they are or if they're still alive

Rainshadow

Ooh, a pickpocket!  Hey, I was wondering if, since your character is into the thieving business, maybe s/he and Serpo could know each other or something like that?  Like, maybe Serpo looks out for the rat and has a (very) slight soft spot?  If not, totally cool, it's just a thought.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Romsca, haven't seen you in this section in awhile.  ;) I'm actually needy in the non-Ambassador department only, got everything else. Also, I believe your app is in order though I've been out of the loop for awhile. As of right now, the character is accepted.

As far as the RP goes, I might start it soon just to get things rolling, maybe interest will pick up.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Thomas Barkshield

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 16, 2014, 05:32:22 AM
       Hey Romsca, haven't seen you in this section in awhile.  ;) I'm actually needy in the non-Ambassador department only, got everything else. Also, I believe your app is in order though I've been out of the loop for awhile. As of right now, the character is accepted.

As far as the RP goes, I might start it soon just to get things rolling, maybe interest will pick up.  :)

;)

Dannflower Reguba

Well, I was talking specifically to Romsca, but I looked at Thomas's app and it should be good. So your status is currently, "accepted."  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

Cornflower MM

Who knows? DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

(Heeheehee.....)