News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dawn of Responsibility OOC: discussion

Started by Dannflower Reguba, April 20, 2014, 05:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So..... What do you think? (the higher the number the better)

7 (46.7%)
1 (6.7%)
4 (26.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (6.7%)
2 (13.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Wylder Treejumper

Righty Dan, I sent you the filled out char (which Corny already wrung out of me). All good?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Mask

Soon as we get some more Ambassadors right Dann?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Dannflower Reguba

Actually no, I've got all the Ambassador's figured out. I'm starting as soon as I can make sure that everyone's still willing to participate. Gotta find everybody again, ugh.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Well, I'm still in, so that's one less person that you have to wait on.  (Although I can't say I'll be on as much as the other members, due to a terrible schedule, but I'll try to keep up with the thread and make posts when I can.  :))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

I'll be on, well, as much as I get on, so... Yeah.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Hey, we've all got lives. But we'll still post!

Cornflower MM

DAN! Will you please send me my sheet? I asked you two weeks ago!

Rainshadow

Just curious, is anyone gonna post?  I mean, I wasn't gonna post first, but I thought that it might give the RP a little kick to get going.  Make it easier for others to introduce their own characters.  No?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

I was/am, but I'd like Dan to PM me my sheet already. But I can post as Arya.

The Mask

Well Ive posted, It looks like it will be a while before anyone else does though.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

Hey guys, quick reminder. Species prejudice is almost completely non-existent anymore. Socialization crosses all borders, this is only broken on the personal level by those few who still hold bias. This does not apply as strongly to reptiles, but that's not an issue at this point.

On a more positive note: Nice job everybody, there's at least some movement going now, hopefully it'll pick up. Really hoping to make my second post soon.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Thanks, Danny. Also, I have a question, which I'll PM to you later today.

Wylder Treejumper

Hello? I would like to continue this, but I can't until someone posts...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington