News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dawn of Responsibility OOC: discussion

Started by Dannflower Reguba, April 20, 2014, 05:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So..... What do you think? (the higher the number the better)

7 (46.7%)
1 (6.7%)
4 (26.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (6.7%)
2 (13.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Wylder Treejumper

I think I'll join, Corny recruited me through PM.

Forgive me, I'm going to be impractical here, but nevermind...

If you need it Dan, I can send you the full filled out sheet out by PM.

Character Form

Name: Sir Cosmar

Species: ? ? ?

Affiliation: Good

Appearance: An imposing figure dressed in full plate armor. Little is known about him otherwise, and the only people who are reputed to have seen his face are dead.

Weapon: Longsword and shield

Personality: Tends to be cold and distant. It is noticed to be especially prominent towards squirrels...

Other:
[close]
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Wylder, I'm thinking Arya and this dude don't get along. And get in lots of humorous fights......You followin' me?

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dannflower Reguba

I think I'm going to try and get this going, I'll hope more interest is aroused with the start of the RP.  :) I'll be making a list of major locations soon.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

You're welcome for recruiting Wylder, Dan. (Hint hint, some gratitude please!)

Dannflower Reguba

'Bout time slacker.  :P I've been waiting for ages. >:D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

Hey, can we get this going soon? Corny here is nearly strangling me trying to get info about my mysterious character!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Too bad! *Cackles*

And, no, I'm not going to give a single thing away.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

I would like you to send me the missing info, and depending on that I might have you make some changes (I'm guessing that won't be necessary though, seems like a fairly decent character). Oh, and you're accepted by the way.  ;)

Cornflower MM