News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Missing Piece

Started by Edraithel, May 14, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

OOC: Yipes! Sorry! I was waiting for Hobbit to post.... That girl has a strange sense of priority.

BIC: Kitty looked around. "Wow. We're a bit high up, yes?"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

"No, not really." Arbella said, then shrugged. Perhaps height was different for the others who weren't squirrels.

FloweringStar

OOC: I do have a strange sense of priority. 'Killed, or worse, expelled' is my motto.

BIC: Randoll smiled at Arbella. "I'm flattered that you think me younger than I am."
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Cornflower MM

Arbella just smiled, a tad embarrassed. He looked more like 24, NOT 34!

Edraithel

At the top of the cliff there was more trees. The sun was sinking quickly into the west.
"Let's make camp a little further into the trees." Vera said.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

"Alright. I'll go ahead and scout out a nice place to stay the night." Arbella said cheerfully. After being alone for so long, she needed a few minutes if alone-time.

BlueRose

Jubilee sat down on the edge of the cliff, looking across the plains that they had crossed. "I can't see the Abbey anymore."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Arbella shot off, and was soon exploring the trees. She lookesd at one spot, "No. Too rocky. And there's a snake skin." Was her verdict. Another place had too much sand, and then she found a perfect little valley. She started back towards the others.

Edraithel

Vera turned to look out over the cliff as Kitty was doing. "Yes the Abbey's a ways off but it's not gone.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

Arbvella saw Kitty sittig down on the edge of the cliff, and Vera presumably talkiong to the ottermaid. She sped up a little.