Heavily plotted duel while I wait for Wilder to get back.

Started by Faiyloe, June 18, 2014, 02:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Nah, I'll do it. I'll fill in as much as possible. ;D

Faiyloe

I had an idea for the name of the kingdom where they live, it's Ereffa.

Edit: You should check out the four paragraph history I wrote for my Character.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Okay, good. I'm going pretty slow on my sheet,s o it probably won't be done for a while, unless I just cover the basics.

Faiyloe

Don't worry about it You can probably pull a lot of it from My sheet too. they are sisters after all.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

So what do you think the climate in Ereffa should be? I think it should either be fairly even like Mossflower or slightly colder. I don't think this will be placed in Redwall universe but one a lot like it.

Cornflower MM

Hmm.....How about a little colder? If it's snowing, then Kedria can make a grand entrance!

Faiyloe

Great.  :D Now I want to make a map of all these places...  ;D Though I probably wont...  :P

Cornflower MM

Yeah....Say, d'you think my sheet filled out enough?

Faiyloe

Just fill out the strengths weekends (Which I still need to do as well) and history and I think that will be good.

Cornflower MM

Does it have to be a DETAILEd history? (I'll do it tomorrow.)

Faiyloe

Well since I already wrote up a pretty detailed history really the only reason is for it to bee seen from your characters point of view so that we can get an idea of her opinion and position in all of it.

Faiyloe

I realized that i might not have been clear with my previous answer. and the answer would be no not really. just so long as you cover anything that would be new or different from what I said.

Cornflower MM

Oh, okay. I did edit in the strenghs and weaknesses......I hope you're not too impatient. I completekly forgot about this.

Faiyloe

No not at all I still have day camp all next week and then I have relatives over on Saturday so I'll be busy all next week. Take your time.