News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Heavily plotted duel while I wait for Wilder to get back.

Started by Faiyloe, June 18, 2014, 02:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! I have done it!

Name: (Their full name) Bella Adrain Forcentry

Nickname: (The name they go by if it is different from what you put above. How did they get it?) Bella

Titles: (If any) Dark-seeker

Age: (How old are they. The human equivalent. if they are as mature as an 11 year old put them down as 11. They never really say how old people are exactly.) (The other option is to put down an general age for example. infant, dibbun, child, tween, young teen, middle aged teen, older teen, young adult, adult, middle aged, etc...) Um.......24?

Species: Wildcat

Good, Evil or Neutral: Neutral, with a slight tendency to bad.

Role: New heir to the throne, after older sister tried an assassination attempt that failed.

Weapon(s): An axe, and a mace and chain.

Appearance: (An overall summary of what they look like. What is their first impression? How do the walk?) Tall, slim, and strong-looking. Bella walks with grace, and the general first impression is of power, authority, and deadly grace.

Fur:Brown fur mottled with light brown and tan

Eyes: Yellow eyes with oval slits for pupils..   

Cloths: (favorite/usual) Tight fitting brown tunic.

Distinguishing marks: (Tattoos, scars, strange fur coloration) Family crest newly tattooed on the back on her right paw.

Personality: (How do they act when they are around people or when they are alone) Around other beasts, she acts slightly spoiled, demanding, whiny, and a tad bratty. Very official.

Extrovert/introvert: ??

Voice: (How do they talk? Do they have an accent? Are they loud or quiet?) A quiet voice, but with a slight Southern accent.

Dislikes:

Strengths:Fast, agile, and skilled.

Weaknesses:Although she looks strong, her power is more in pulling than pushing. Which means she isn't the best with her axe.

Favorite food:

Season: (The season they were born in)

Origin: (Where they where born)

Where: (Where they live now)

Home: (What their home is like)

Room: (Where they sleep. Describe it if it is a constant)

Family:

Friends:

History:Bella was born two seasons after her sister, Kediy, as she fondly called her. She was happy with her role as second born, and was secretly glad she didn't have to rule, as it looked quite complicated. She knew that her father favoured Kediy more, and that hurt a little bit, as her mother cooed and fussed over her more than Bella. Bella was taught her letters and numbers, with a little bit of self defense and fighting strung in there, but not much else. When she was 8, her uncle started visiting and while little Bella did not much like him, she put up with him merely because Kedria seemed to adore him. Bella really didn't like the things he said about their parent's decisions, and started nodding him.

One night when Bella was twelve, there was commotion, and she went with Kediy to a room that was guarded. She was quite frightened, and stayed close to her sister, and in the morning, she quietly smirked in her head. She hadn't been deceived by Agren, oh no! She knew now better why she'd never liked him. When there was news of a jailbreak, she wondered about it, but let it go, as it seemed of no more importance.

When Bella was seventeen, and Kedria nineteen, there was again a scuffle, and she was herded off to the room where she and Kediy had gone five years before. Again, there were sounds of a chase, and Bella was filled with a horrible suspicion. She was quite horrified when she was told by her parents soon after being let out of the room that since Kedria had tried to assassinate them, Bella was to have the throne. She had always adored her sister, and this was a terrible shock. Plus, she didn't exactly want the throne.

She did try to contact her sister when the King and Queen passed, but was not successful, since she didn't know that Kedria had changed her name, She knew that her parents had had her sister watched, but did not continue the practice after their death. When she had heard the rumor, she had immediately gotten dispatchers dispatched, to find Kedria and bring her back, but they either didn't return, or came back without her. The title of Dark-seeker she got by seeking out Kedria - The Dark, as she had been nicknamed secretly - for some time after being crowned Queen.

Faiyloe

Splendid awesome brilliant. Love it  I guess we can start the RP soon.

What time of year do you think it should be?

I think perhaps early winter late fall. Perhaps it could be the first good snow of the year

also about time of day? when should it be?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Hmm.....I'd say the season would be at the first snow. Time of day....How about dusk? As for when, not sure I get you there.

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Kay then I'll see if I can get this up soon. Perhaps tomorrow... though actually I think it would be better if you made the first post. Seeing that I would be the one attacking you.

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

Um, how about you do it? Then I have something to work with.

Faiyloe

Lol Thats Ok two...  ;D May I do a bit of PP at the very beginning. I'll leave it open for interpretation. 

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Faiyloe

Posted and actually didn't have to do the PP. Decided to go about it a different way.

Cornflower MM