News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Mask

YOU FOOLS THINK CAN INFLICT DAMAGE UPON THAT GLONK? I AM THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN EXISTENCE AND I WILL PERSStop it Mr. Cuddles!You've been very naughty recently so you're going back into the cupboard. Hey stop that HEY stop!Mmmmhhhfff-mmmm! HAH KNOW THAT FOOL IS OUT OF THE WAY I WILL RULE THE WORLD AND DESTROY THIS ENTIRE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guys beat him up quickly!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Mask

LAUGH ALL YOU WANT WYLDER WHEN THE TIME COMES I WILL PERSONALLY DESTROY YOU!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

The Skarzs

. . . I could blind you in my underwear. . .

I Would Suggest You Take That Threat Seriously Mr. Cuddles. I Am One Of Many, Also Known As Mr. Bold.

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 02, 2014, 12:14:38 AM
:( Come on! I want to spread your humiliation across the word! ;D ;D ;)
I shall blind you!

*Sets clothes on fire*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh yeah? Well I will impersonally destroy you! Hah!

And, it would be hard to personally destroy me when you don't even know my real name.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Mask

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Mask

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 02, 2014, 12:26:36 AM
. . . I could blind you in my underwear. . .

I Would Suggest You Take That Threat Seriously Mr. Cuddles. I Am One Of Many, Also Known As Mr. Bold.

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 02, 2014, 12:14:38 AM
:( Come on! I want to spread your humiliation across the word! ;D ;D ;)
I shall blind you!

*Sets clothes on fire*

Yess humiliations galore! *Puts on special sunglasses and sets the camera to take automatic pictures.*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Mask

Wylder Treejumper

HA HA HA HA HA! YOU HAVE INCITED ME TO ANGER! I SHALL OPPOSE YOU BY STRETCHING THE PAGE IF YOU DO NOT HALT IMMEDIATELY, CUTE LITTLE HEDGEHOG AND UGLY TROLL!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Mask