News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

Oh! Right! Skarzs!

SKARZLESSS!!!! *evil grin* *Hides large acupuncture needles behind back*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

*pulls more acupuncture needles from the pocket of the spatially defying maid costume* Mwahahaha!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

Quote from: BlueRose on August 10, 2014, 08:31:53 PM
*pulls more acupuncture needles from the pocket of the spatially defying maid costume* Mwahahaha!
Spa... Maid... What?

*Pulls phase pistol*

BlueRose

Spatially defying maid costume. The one that fits under other clothing perfectly. And has undetectable extension charms in the pockets.

Rusvul

BlueRose

It's my new invention. I have a spatially defying butler costume too.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*strangely enough, has indestructible spatially defying clothes. And would like to warn Oracle against attempting to destroy the spatially defying clothes again, as that eventuality hasn't been prepared for.*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.