News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 06, 2014, 06:45:55 PM
That is what I was meaning.  :P

DON'T REACT SKARZLES!
Yes, I know. But double negatives annoy me, I feel a need to return that annoyance :P

If something is not nothing, that means it's something... Taken literally, it says the opposite of what it means.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 07, 2014, 03:44:40 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 06, 2014, 06:45:55 PM
That is what I was meaning.  :P

DON'T REACT SKARZLES!
Yes, I know. But double negatives annoy me, I feel a need to return that annoyance :P

If something is not nothing, that means it's something... Taken literally, it says the opposite of what it means.
Hmm. Interesting.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

BlueRose

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Delthion

BlueRose