News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

*eats the ashes, drinks a bottle of water, then stands on my head while counting to thirty in German for ten minutes. Does a backflip onto my feet, wraps myself in a blanket, sets it on fire. Throws it away, and it turns into the kimono*

BlueRose

MY KIMONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brownies for Rachel!

Morgazath

Quote from: rachel25 on September 11, 2014, 05:51:38 PM
*eats the ashes, drinks a bottle of water, then stands on my head while counting to thirty in German for ten minutes. Does a backflip onto my feet, wraps myself in a blanket, sets it on fire. Throws it away, and it turns into the kimono*
All I have to say is....what....just.....happened?!
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

*waves hands* Maaaaagiiicccccc, Morgazath. Do you want brownies?

Glad you like the brownies, Rachel.

rachel25

Quote from: Morgazath on September 11, 2014, 05:54:32 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 11, 2014, 05:51:38 PM
All I have to say is....what....just.....happened?!
I'm not entirely sure.

Quote from: BlueRose on September 11, 2014, 05:55:28 PM
*waves hands* Maaaaagiiicccccc, Morgazath. Do you want brownies?

Glad you like the brownies, Rachel.

Its was not magic, it was me! I DID IT! NOT MAGIC! *cries* Oh, and thanks for the brownies. *cries*