News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Labyrinth RP!

Started by Tam and Martin, July 13, 2014, 09:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yo, Tam, you called Jukka by her user, not Bronwyn,.

BIC: Arya had stayed quiet, noting how Gjorden hadn't noticed her. Ah, well. Probably for the better. "Safety in numbers, Bronwyn." She said, making an appearance.

Tam and Martin

OOC: Did I really? That's funny  ;D I'll change it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

OOC: I make that mistake all the time, actually.

Jukka the Sling

"Yeah...I guess," Bronwyn admitted. "But if the point is to get out without being seen, splitting up is a good idea." She figured she was going to be outvoted by the others, but she thought she might as well voice her opinion anyway.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"That has both good points and bad points. If we split up, we're in smaller groups, but then we're scattered all over the place, and there's more chance of being captured by jailors again. If we stay together, yes, we're in a larger group, which would attract attention, but we'd be more likely to not be captured." Arya said logically.

Jukka the Sling

Bronwyn did see Arya's point, but she chose not to say anything; instead, she kept quiet and waited for everybeast to reach a decision.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall decided to peep in.
"Why don't we just try to lay low, get to the armory, and then split up. We know we are trying to go up. So why not go the same way in smaller groups?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

Damien listened to what everyone had to say but then he decided to take charge and say what they were going to do.

"I believe we should stick together as a whole and - if needs be - we can split into different pairs. One thing we should NOT do though is go singly because then we wouldn't stand a chance against the armed guards."

He said, pointing his paw, "So now, I think we should head this away seeing as it slopes upward in this direction! Come on! And - also - Watch out for jailers and keep quiet!"

Damien loped up the tunnel and started on his way.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Hey guys, I'm back

Bai Huan nodded and shoved the knife in his belt "That is a good plan" he said "to split up when we are as under-prepared we are would be foolhardy at best and suicidal at worst, it should be kept for a last resort." he turned his attention to the next problem "None of us have any idea where the armoury is, perhaps we should follow one of the guards?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gonff the Mousethief

"Ok Damien, I'll follow your lead."
Marshall hurried along.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Morgazath

Valent Esperit was dragged away to one of the far ends of the tunnels. Once again being forced to work. He swung his pick at the tunnel wall, again, again, again until his back muscles screamed for mercy, pleading for him to stop.

But the two guards forced him to greater efforts. Sweat pouring off his massive frame, Valent was working on a plan to get out, and..wait, there it was! The two guards turned away for a split second as a small pile of rocks tumbled behind them.

Seizing his chance, Valent swung his pick at the one guard, slamming it into his skull, slaying him instantly. Before the other had a chance to react, Valent kicked him in the stomach, making him double over in pain.

Valent ran behind the guard and swung his chains around the guard's neck and snapped his neck, also slaying him instantly. Valent saw a key on one of the dead guards. What a stroke of luck! He seized it and unlocked his shackles.

He looked at the guards, one of them had a broadsword and a golden buckler. He grabbed them and went back out of the cave entrance, looking for slaves to free.

OOC: Is this post okay?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Jukka the Sling

Bronwyn listened quietly to what Damien had to say. She did see that there was some benefit in sticking together, so when he and the others headed off, she followed, gripping her pick axe tightly in her paw.

As she walked through the semi-dark tunnel, her thoughts flitted back to the jailer she'd knocked out. The squirrel knew the vixen was only unconscious; at the time, she'd been in too much of a hurry to escape, so she hadn't even thought to finish the job. But now that she had time to think, she was worried. Once that jailer woke up, she'd raise the alarm. Bronwyn just hoped that she'd be comatose for a while yet.

((EDIT:)) She vaguely heard Bai Huan ahead of her saying something about following one of the guards to the armory, but she hadn't been paying attention very well and wasn't sure if she'd heard the weasel right. So she didn't reply.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Did no one see my post? It seems that none of the main group are commenting on the proposed plan
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Sorry, I kinda forgot about that. I just edited my post to explain why Bronwyn didn't say anything. Not sure that she'd have been too happy about that idea, though...she doesn't want to risk the group being seen.

Tam and Martin

OOC: Glad you came into the RP Mor! Yes, the post is OK.

BIC: Damien listened to what Bai Huan and said, "Great idea Bai! Let's see if there are any up this way. Hey, has anyone seen Valent at all? He was there when we were released from the cells?" Damien continued walking quietly while doing so.