News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Morgazath's Bar and Grill

Started by Morgazath, July 16, 2014, 02:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Hello, everybody. I have now opened another shop. Here you can have any drink imaginable. Even if you've never heard of it, we've got it. Great drinks like strawberry fizz and blackberry cordial.

But I also serve great food. Like salads and slices of cheese with crackers or bread. And if you want, you can have grilled food like burgers, steaks and more. Or just grill some vegetables.

So bring your friends to Morgazath's Bar and Grill. Trust me, you'll love it.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

*Walks in door and sits at bar* Hello. Can I get a mug of your best ale?

Morgazath

Sure, coming right up. *Puts best ale on the counter.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

*walks in* Can I have a glass of milk?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

Sure. *Puts glass of milk on the counter.*

BlueRose

Yay! *takes box of cookies out of bag* How much will that be?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

BlueRose

*Hands Mor a silver before taking the milk and sitting at a back table, enjoying the milk and cookies*

Tam and Martin

Hey, Can I please have a glass of Sweet tea?? This old southern boy likes his tea.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 16, 2014, 06:31:31 PM
Hey, Can I please have a glass of Sweet tea?? This old southern boy likes his tea.

Careful. Might make your kid gay. *Laughs at memory*

Hmm...OOH!!!! CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

I'll take that as a No.

Let me see if I can remember this. It probably won't be quoted exactly, though......

Scientists found something or other in sweet tea that does something for men. And makes their kids gay. Now, they also found this substance in: Grits, and fried chickens.

Now, if that were true, then more than half us Southerners would be gay! *Craxks up*