News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Birds of the Mountain

Started by The Mask, July 21, 2014, 08:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

"Thank you Arya, most of it is due to my time in the army. It is a rather useless thing, we haven't needed it in a long time. So most of the time it's just refining skills," Baaz commented on the wing." Ah here we are. It's largish and pretty far from the...egg." Baaz' brow darkened. "Well anyway make yourself at home. If you need anything my room is two spaces down to the left."
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: Oops I ment walked towards.

BIC: Sir MetalTalon was flying behind, listing to the conversation. When they arrived he tried to stay out of the way.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Arya nodded her thanks. "I shall certainly do so if the need arises, Sir." She said, then respectfully dipping her head. Prince Baaz was, after a prince, and she was lower than him, as an Advisor.

The Mask

Just as Baaz was about to leave, a courier came in. "Sir sir! The king has urgent need of you! Ma'am and Sir may come to!"

"The king? what does he want? Well we better go" Baaz said
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Gonff the Mousethief

"Aye your majesty. I'll follow."
The eagle got ready to fly.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, dear." Arya sighed, spreading her wings and powerstroking upwards. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

The Mask

" Come on, the throne room is only a level higher."
Baaz flew up with Arya and Sir Metaltalon.

The throne room was empty. A single note remained on the throne. It said "the king will die unless you be quick. Surrender the mountain or his head will go quick.

Gonff the Mousethief

Sir MetalTalon arrived and read the note.  He was shocked. Was the king kidnapped? How had done this? Why were they doing this ? All of these thoughts whirled threw his head.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Arya read the note over Metaltalon's shoulder, her stately face settling into a frown. Then she had a hunch. Going aloft, she flew out and did a quick search around around the moutain, wishing that her friend, a Barn Owl called Bugs, was there.

The Mask

Baaz followed Arya, hoping she had some idea where his father was. Then he spotted something, or at least he thought he did.
"Arya, did you see that? It looked like an animal."

Cornflower MM

Arya immediately swiveled, and started looking. "I think I see. . . Something." She murmured.

OOC: Mind telling me what exactly it is that they're looking at?

The Mask

OOC: A fox.

BIC: "Come on let's get down there. Sir MetalTalon, are you coming?" asked Baaz excitedly.

Gonff the Mousethief

Sir MetalTalon flew out also.
"Why yes I intend to!"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Gee, that's helpful. Is the fox blue, pink, or grey?

BIC: Arya started flying fast for the fox, not caring if the other two were coming.

Cornflower MM