OOC: Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, August 01, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

ATTENTION PLEASE! I'd like to make an announcement. Skar and I have been talking over e-mail, and I've asked him to GM Wildcat Attack! and he accepted. I haven't been doing a very good job lately, and since I'm leaving it seemed the best thing to do. I WILL stay a part of the RP, and while I'm on we will co-GM, but for now he is the full GM.

The Skarzs

Yeah. . . hopefully ya'll don't mind.
In the meantime I'm going to try to get this RP moving forward a bit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

So, what are we doing? besides the time skip.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Well, pretty soon we're going to be wrapping this RP up; Corn and I have had a hard time finding a way to get this stretch without making it even more tedious.
Basically the Long Patrol will help come and mop things up, but if you have any other plans feel free to speak them here or PM me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I don't have any plans either. I must say I'm surprised we're going to be ending this quickly, but I understand.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

If you all want we can do some brainstorming and put the RP on hold.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey, how's this one going? I took a peak and it seems y'all guys are getting close to the end. If you plan on continuing on for awhile yet though, I'd consider dropping in... Getting kinda bored with so narrow a selection of RP's to choose from.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

We're nearly done, yeah. :P I don't foresee this continuing in the future after this edition ends.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

What's with you wanting Feldion to die, Del? Bally bad form, wot?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I thought he was hinting with his last OOC post that the healers should hurry up...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Geez, everyone's dying in this RP. . . .
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 17, 2015, 03:09:26 AM
I thought he was hinting with his last OOC post that the healers should hurry up...

So did I.

Do you know, I haven't made up my mind if Arya's going to die or not.

And, guys, I was thinking - What about an epilogue, like the one Jukka did for HWTW, for this RP? I'd kinda like to try my hand at it.

The Skarzs

Sure, if you want.

And who trampled you, Del? :P I know Argunath kinda sorta did take the attention, but you could have PPed some healers or something. Sorreee. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.