News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, August 01, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

(I see an Incredible Spiderman 3 scene coming I believe.) Why are you so selfish?! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

BECAUSE I PLANNED HIS DEATH FROM THE FIRST DAY I JOINED THE FORUM.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No no no... You planned it from the time of your birth!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Just birth...that was your life's goal in real life!!!!

Delthion

(Sorry for the double post.)

Jukka, I am still alive, could you heal me please? Thanks. ;D ;D

Cornflower MM

Goof ball. ;D

Okay, we get Skar's reaction, Del gets seen to, and I think we're done after my epilogue. That okay with everyone? (I'm pretty sure Jet's dropped out.)

Delthion

Sounds good to me! First RP that I joined, and the first one to finish. (Death not counting. *Cough*Song of the Explorer*cough.*)

Cornflower MM

It's always sad when your first RP finishes. :) (Not dies; finishes) Yet , later, it's interesting to go back over it. :P

The Skarzs

. . . Y u do dis, Corn? :P Alright then.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I'll probably post a bit because it's ending.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 20, 2015, 05:35:57 AM
. . . Y u do dis, Corn? :P Alright then.
A) I had this insane want to kill someone off, and B) I really liked the thought of Kaylan becoming Abbey Warrior. *Sheepish look* I'm regretting it, though. *Sniffs*

@Jet: Really?! Awesome! Thanks!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 21, 2015, 03:57:20 AM
OOC:  Corny said I could have one more post.  By the way, I wonder if Kaylaggril would be a good ship...
Is it bad that I kinda thought this too? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 21, 2015, 04:04:27 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 21, 2015, 03:57:20 AM
OOC:  Corny said I could have one more post.  By the way, I wonder if Kaylaggril would be a good ship...
Is it bad that I kinda thought this too? :P
You did? XD  But it makes sense.  They're around the same age, after all.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Wasn't necessarily going to do anything with it in the RP, just kinda thought it might work. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.