News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

baby turtle

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, August 05, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baby turtle

baby turtle
17 (54.8%)
die
5 (16.1%)
die
3 (9.7%)
die
3 (9.7%)
no
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

BadgerLordFiredrake

(
OOC for a sec...
yeah baby turtle was and is ridiculously OP
but it wasn't me who revived him - just remember that :P
)
baby turtle forever

Vilu Daskar

Baby Turtle I Vilu Daskar one time Mighty captain of the guard of King The Shade, one time mighty captain of the guard of Rachel's prison, one time captain of the guard of the Skarz/Faiyloe asylum, veteran of the pre forum wars wars, terror of the seas, graduated student of Blademaster Buckler Kordyne's fencing school, leader of a crew of 10,000,000 invincible pirates , and future Emperor of The Cellars am at your service.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Amber

Vilu, how could you?! He's the ENEMY!

Skyblade

Quote from: Skyblade on August 24, 2015, 02:03:28 AM
The best way to end the baby turtle's existence is by not posting in this thread.

The only reason I'm posting is to remind you all.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Lady Amber on August 25, 2015, 01:36:12 AM
Well he has godlike powers and y'all don't.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Izeroth

Quote from: Lady Amber on August 25, 2015, 01:36:12 AM

"Enemy" is a relative term.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Thou will be smitten by thee baby turtle.

*Gamera chrushes baby turtle with foot*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle cannot into crush
baby turtle forever

LT Sandpaw

*Waves weapons in the air*

All hail the baby turtle!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 24, 2015, 04:09:29 PM
It was in the time of the forum wars. Drake made the Turtle an omnipotent god that could not be harmed and was overpowered in every way which annoyed the heck out of most people.

Worst thing ever. And I do mean the worst. Thing. Ever. Worse than Freddy!

Vilu Daskar

*Kneels in front of Turtle.*
"What should I do my master?"

LT Sandpaw

*GEM Architects build for the Baby Turtle a massive palace much like what the Kings of Arabia had* GEM Commandos stand on guard at the entrances while cheering people fill the courtyards*

*I bow slightly to the Baby Turtle* "I do everything to please the Baby Turtle? Are you pleased Milord?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

*Looks up and sees Turtle went to palace. Gets up followed by crew and enters palace.*