News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

baby turtle

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, August 05, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baby turtle

baby turtle
17 (54.8%)
die
5 (16.1%)
die
3 (9.7%)
die
3 (9.7%)
no
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle thinks about the chain of events

1.  not in universe
2.  not in reality - therefore nobody remembers it or anything
3.  not in "unreality" - it is back and stronger than ever
baby turtle forever

Delthion

*Ends the real baby turtle's life in every reality.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Khorne charges in and smashes Baby turtle&
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

€gamers uses fire breath in baby turtle*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

*Commandos jump in front of the charging Khorne stopping it from smashing the baby turtle* Another one plants a forward ray shield stopping the flames in the nick of time* One of the unoccupied Commandos tackles Cornflor and attempts to place handcuffs on her wrists*

*I stand and a pedestal not far from the battle pointing my peacemaker at Delthion's back*

"Dell cease hostilities or it will go badly for you."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Khorne is ridiculously OP, mere marines cannot hope to even look at him lest they die. *Khorne dismembers the commandos and kills baby turtle*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Same for Gamera.  *Gamera augments his fire breath with Khorne's abilities and destroys baby turtle*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Why must this be revived?

LT Sandpaw

Good thing these aren't mere marines ;)

*One of the Commandos scream in pain and terror as the monster tears him to pieces* Leaping back the remaining two spray a fast drying jell on the beasts feet. It hardens much like reinforced steel trapping it in place* Pulling out their sound pistols the Commandos proceed to fire waves of sound at the beast such weapons having been refined since my battle with Jet*

*One Commando sets up another shield as the first fails pulling out his lethal only to be consumed in flames* His partner screams and rushes forward pulling his dead comrades burnt corpse away* One of the Commandos turn his attention from Khorne and turns up the levels on his sound pistol to lethal heights blasting blots of pure deadly sound towards the flame monster*

*Shrugs at Lady Amber*

"I don't know they have some strange desire to murder a baby turtle for whatever reason."

Jetthebinturong

*Shoots Ash in the head with a gun*

You don't understand. No event in the history of the forum has caused more distress and rage to the members than the advent of the dreaded Baby Turtle. This must be stopped before it can happen again.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

Why did people get so angry over a baby turtle?

Jetthebinturong

It was in the time of the forum wars. Drake made the Turtle an omnipotent god that could not be harmed and was overpowered in every way which annoyed the heck out of most people.

LT Sandpaw

Okay so why are they still trying to kill it?

Jetthebinturong

Sage revived the thread. He is to blame.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Khorne looks at the silly human trying to kill him* *Khorne walks towards Firedrake and kills him*