News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

baby turtle

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, August 05, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baby turtle

baby turtle
17 (54.8%)
die
5 (16.1%)
die
3 (9.7%)
die
3 (9.7%)
no
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Lady Ashenwyte

*Feeds Vilu to baby turtle*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

"I am one of his most loyal subjects he wouldn't eat me."
*Kneels again.*
"Now my Master what shall I do for you?"
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle requires flesh and blood
of those who oppose him
baby turtle forever

Vilu Daskar

"Yes my Master. Will that be all?"

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Lady Ashenwyte

*Kicks Vilu into baby turtle's mouth and shuts it*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

*ODST troopers drop in and quickly neutralize baby turtle*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on August 26, 2015, 03:08:44 PM

NO! We can feed Soren to it, what? I meant feed guests to the beast, of course.  ;D

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on August 26, 2015, 03:08:44 PM
*Searat army destroys ODST troopers with exploding lasers.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Feeds searats to baby turtle*

Vilu Daskar

Lady Ashenwyte

I JUST DID! ALL EAT BABY TURTLE!

Vilu Daskar

"My Master doesn't eat his subjects unless they displease him."
*Gives Ash to Baby Turtle.*

LT Sandpaw

"All hail the mighty baby turtle, whom rains power upon his followers and uneatable bacon bits upon his enemies!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

"Lieutenant speak when spoken to not before. Your in the presence of your Master and a great Lord show some respect."