News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Welcome, to the Barkhills

Started by The Skarzs, August 21, 2014, 10:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen A. Mouse

((OOC: *bows* Of course. Sorry about that. If there is a next time, it'll be brought to general attention beforehand. :)))
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

OOC: Somebody care to tell what exactly has gone on? Afraid I can't make head or tail out of it. . .

Jasper

OOC:
To Cornflower: 2 different things: 1, our host has been kidnapped. Everyone's freakin' out in the dining hall. 2, my evil character, Jackaw, is having a bit of a run in about his involvement with Ginny the ferret. (and I'm thrilled to see you back among us once again  :) )
To Skarz: Sure thing, I'll make sure to let you know next time

BIC:
Jackaw kept his face passive with a valiant effort. If Karn found out about this it would be difficult to explain. Mentally cursing the Ferret who had followed him, he desperately racked his mind for ways to get out of this situation. His eyes settled on several surviving guards and creatures walking around the courtyards below. Perhaps there was a way out of this after all! He stood up and acted as though he was allowing Ginny to lead him to Karn, he muttered quietly to her:
"fine fine, I'll talk to Karn"
Then suddenly he lowered his shoulder and rammed into her. Without waiting to see the result, he turned  and whipped out his dagger and slashed a shallow gash into his own shoulder. He wailed aloud and sprinted down the wall:
"Help me mates! Invaders still in the castle! She's wounded me! Stop her, she may be the one who took the wolf! Yew can all see she ain't been here afore now, she must be involved!"

The Skarzs

OOC: SHE LIVES! And so does my RP. (I was worried about this getting inactive.)

BIC: Garan followed the squirrel to his room. He scratched his chin with his iron pike-paw. He knew the crew was worried about the problems the Barkhillians were having, and they wanted to stay out of it. Then again, that might not be an option if they couldn't actually leave the land. The otter sighed; he had to think, and talk to the crew about it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: @Jasper: I got that much. I meant the finer points. Skar? Rundown? Please?

The Skarzs

OOC: Done (a while ago). Hello? Anyone?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

OOC: I am active, merely waiting for someone to post.

Cornflower MM

Izeroth

OOC: I suppose now we'd start getting the remaining guards together and going off to find the evil wolf's fortress. We would pick up a lot of volunteers on the way to help us?

The Skarzs

OOC: Unless you guys want something for the crew members to ensure they join the fight? I could arrange something. . . give the RP another twist.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Gwen A. Mouse

((OOC: Gah... slow yet again. Sorry! *mumbles something about changing account name to 'Poky Little Puppy'* Meh, long post.))

Ginny was a little surprised at Jackaw's sudden change, but mostly just relieved that he hadn't called her bluff. Now they could all- oof! The jill was knocked onto her tail, breathless, as Jackaw threw his weight against her. Before she knew what was going on, he'd pulled a knife and- cut himself? What was he doing? Then her heart sank as she realized his goal.

Fates and Seasons- he means to set this whole place against me!

Though most of them were  still trying to figure out what all the shouting was about, some of the guards were beginning to converge on Ginny. Shakily, she stood and leaned her axe against the wall. Best not to appear as much of a threat. Then, paws spread in front of her as a gesture of peace, she stood with her back to the wall.

"Goodbeasts, please hear me. Without your Lord's hospitality, my companions and I would have perished. To my knowledge, none of us have ever been to these lands. Do you believe that any of us have either reason or means to harm our host?"

Then she waited, hardly daring to breathe.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

The Skarzs

OOC: Not sure if you wanted someone to PP the guards or if you wanted to do it yourself. Anyways, I'm going to do something. . .

BIC: Garan looked out the wind of his room, staring at the clearing below Castle Rakar. Suddenly, he noticed something moving at the fringes of the woods on the east side. Standing up, the otter hurried back toward the exit where they came in, and managed to get out the gate of the castle. He clambered down the hill that the castle sat upon, actually rolling the last thirty feet, and tried to spy the place where he saw the movement.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gwen A. Mouse

((OOC: Eh. Either way. If someone does something, cool. If not, I'll do something eventually. Whatever.))

Jasper

Jackaw smiled grimly as the guards hemmed the ferret in. Meddlesome creature, hopefully she would be locked up for daring to interfere. He vanished like smoke into a side alley and headed for one of his haunts near the gates. As he went he tore a section of his sleeve off and wrapped it around his injured arm. Mentally cursing the ferret, he glanced around to see if any of his pals were around. That was when he spotted one of the newcomers. They were proving to be a troublesome lot indeed. It was the otter captain that had been floored earlier. He seemed very preoccupied with something. Mumbling to himself about having to be the one handling all of Vrungin's dirty work, Jackaw followed the otter. He slipped out of the gates after him and realized Garan was heading in the direction that the invaders had fled towards.
"Blasted creature must have spotted them! I'll make sure he won't mess anything up..." Jackaw spat under his breath. He stayed in hiding and watched the otter. If Garan got too close to uncovering anything Jackaw would make sure to silence him forever.

The guards weren't sure what to make of the ferret. She seemed harmless and her axe had no blood on it. Furthermore the guard they had seen yelling had disappeared. A nasty looking rat with a scar through his left eye took charge and prodded the ferret with his spear.
"Arr fine den. You git yerself off this wall. If I have any more trouble with you I'll fix you good, see? Now git, and remember I've got me one good eye on ye!"