News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Another book series I really like is The Seekers series by Erin Hunter. I got the third and fourth books.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wot Wot

I'm reading the mystery of Edwin drood by Charles dickens
I've recently finished going for stone

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Firehawke

I'm reading the new book in the Leven Thumps sequel series (don't remember the title) and re-reading Candy Shop Wars before I read the new one!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Rainshadow

Well, I just requested nearly the entire Warriors:  Omen of the Stars series from the library.  All of them should be here in a few days.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Watership Down is awesome! I'm reading it right now.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 23, 2012, 09:05:26 PM
Watership Down is awesome! I'm reading it right now.
im reading midnghts sun:a story of wolves by garry kilworth it sounds alot like water ship down as the only unreal thing the wolves do is talk.but only in canine langage that humans dont understand.

Redwallfan7

I finished the second Seekers book, and I'm almost done with the third

Rainshadow

I'm really, really scared.  I just found out that 8 things are being held for me at my library, and more are to come.  7 of them are books!  Well, that's what I get for ordering the entire Omen of the Stars series, I guess.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 26, 2012, 04:38:07 AM
  I'm really, really scared.  I just found out that 8 things are being held for me at my library, and more are to come.  7 of them are books!  Well, that's what I get for ordering the entire Omen of the Stars series, I guess.
Why are you scared of that Lol

Rainshadow

It's a lot of books to read in just a few weeks!  Lol, I don't think anyone's gonna be seeing me anytime soon.  I'll be hiding in my room, reading.