News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tsarmina

I'm reading Eona, sequel to Eon, AKA The Two Pearls of Wisdom. As a recent high school graduate, I have a list as long as my arm of books I've bought but haven't had the time to read in the past 2 years! Mossflower is next up ;)
I am Sherlocked <3
OUAT *SwanQueen* forever

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved', the pig was 'committed'." ~Unknown

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." ~Ian L Fleming

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I'm reading Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception (advice: don't read the first half on Thanksgiving, it's SAD!), and Tallstar's Revenge, which honestly is a pretty boring book for Warriors. I like Tallstar, but he's rather boring as an apprentice. So far anyways. And then I want to read Watership Down for the third time, because I'm bored.

rachel25

I'm really enjoying This Present Darkness. it's been a while since I read for hours without noticing. And I did yesterday, and the day before, and so on and so forth.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 04, 2013, 12:00:52 AM
Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on December 03, 2013, 10:51:22 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 03, 2013, 10:46:25 PM
Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on December 03, 2013, 10:26:29 PM
trains magazine I cant believe  some of this news
Eh, thats not a book...but if your reading it, I guess it counts.
im still surprised what CSX is doing
What are they doing?
not doing good on there units they cant repairs them worth a spike its so bad that when I sall a few CSX units they were in bad condition

redwallgurl

I'm reading the Bloody Jack serie, which honestly isn't bloody it's just adventure.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Firehawke

Return to the Hundred Acre Woods...and if I have time before Christmas, Jacob T. Marley (highly recommend it!).
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Norham Waterpaw

I'm reading Hound of the Baskervilles. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

I'm reading Tales from the Perilous Realm by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Romsca

Just started reading Percy Jackson... finally!  :D

It's SO GOOD so far!!! :D :D :D

I normally don't like books that are incredibly easy to read, but just I love how Rick Riordan sounds like a twelve-year-old

BTW, I highly recommend Candide by Voltaire if you like political satire and don't mind a bit of blood... it also can be a little inappropriate, just warning you...

Russano the Wise

I'm reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and listening to The Fellowship of the Ring on CD.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

I'm going to start reading Dies the Fire by S. M. Stirling today.

rachel25

Piercing the Darkness, it's the book after This Present Darkness.  :)

MeadowR

Lord Brocktree! (Starting from the chronological beginning) :D Must be my third time of reading this book.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014