News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I liked Henry and Ribsy. And then I'm going to tackle The Lord of the Rings and (when I get it) The Rogue Crew

update: I'm now reading The Rogue Crew, The Fellowhip of the Ring, and Hood by Stephen Lawhead.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

I'm reading "The Hidden Treasure of Glaston"

Redwallfan7

I thought Hood looked interesting. It's a twist on the original Robin Hood story. I forgot how much I really liked the Robin Hood legend.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Right now I'm reading Loamhedge and Lord of the Rings:  Return of the King.  After I finish one of them I'm going to start on Triss.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I sometimes wonder if I read too much... But I don't care, because reading rocks

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

you can never read too much (unless you are driving or preforming surgery)

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

UNKN0WN

hey, I watch alot of MASH.  It was on my mind at the moment

Rainshadow

Yay!  I'm nearly done with Loamhedge!  Then it's on to either Salamandastron, Triss, Taggerung, Mattimeo, The Hobbit, or Return of the King!

Redwallfan7

I finished The Rogue Crew! Now I'm finishing The Midnight Fox by Betsy Byars and then it's on to Mockingjay (the third book of The Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins.

Rainshadow

I can't wait 'till I get Yellowfang's Secret!  I've been hungering for a new Warriors: Super Edition book!

W0NWILL

Not so much reading as writing, but I am reading Eragon a bit. As well as re-reading High Rhulain...

Skalrag of Marshank

Since school's started up again, I haven't been able to do nearly as much reading as during the summer, but right now I'm working on Eragon, The Sisters Grimm: The Problem Child, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Heroes of Olympus #1.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy