News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Oh, Sherlock Holmes. My older brother is reading the Hounds of Bakerville (is that what it's called?...). If he likes it, I might give them a read. I've always liked mystery and such, but not that corny stuff you get from Nancy Drew and Box Car Children.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

I'm reading David Copperfield by Charles Dickens. I'll probably take ages to finish it.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 27, 2012, 12:25:03 AM
Quote from: White One6193 on March 26, 2012, 04:37:36 PM
The Speckled Band. Classic. Speaking of the eloquent Mr. Holmes, has anyone seen the new BBC series "SHERLOCK"?

It's amazing.
YES!!! IT IS AWESOMESAUCE!!!
I agree with both of you! It manages to be a much more faithful adaptation of the stories than the new movies, despite being set in modern times. It's become one of my favourite TV shows. :D

Quote from: Redwall Musician on March 27, 2012, 02:15:13 PM
Oh, Sherlock Holmes. My older brother is reading the Hounds of Bakerville (is that what it's called?...). If he likes it, I might give them a read. I've always liked mystery and such, but not that corny stuff you get from Nancy Drew and Box Car Children.
Oh don't worry. Holmes is in another league compared to Nancy Drew.

WildDoogyPlumm

The Hunger Games, I just finished The Maze Runner so I'll read The Scorch Trials soon, Salamandastron, and The Midnighters(for book club, not my favorite however).
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Nightfire

Legacy of the Force: Revalation. ;D I love how Boba Fett is training Jaina Solo. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Wot Wot

i am trying a book that isnt good-it is caled joshua files, zero moment
i am going to read the cure soon. if anyone wants another book top read try the cure

Firehawke

I'm reading Theodore Boone, Kid Lawyer by John Grisham (suprisingly good) and Winterling by Sarah Prineas
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Mad Maudie

Garfield then i am going to read the Aragon (Spelling?) books.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

I am currently just reading my Bible until I can pick up a certain book from the library.....
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

psybox

Mad Maudie

I'm almost done with Eragon then i'm going to read catching fire.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

I just finished Mockingjay! THEY MESSED WITH MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!! Therefore, I have a new favorite character.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Lily

Quote from: Icefire on April 08, 2012, 04:39:07 AM
I just finished Mockingjay! THEY MESSED WITH MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!! Therefore, I have a new favorite character.
They messed with everyone in Mockingjay! Everyone...

I haven't done a lot of reading recently. :( I bought Runemarks by Joanne Harris the other day and I hope to start that soon. Has anyone read it?

MatthiasMan