News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders X

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, August 27, 2014, 03:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Well, I think it's fair to say that I was a little disappointed with how anticlimactic the final round was, after the slugfest with Tam and Izzy in the next-to-last one. I'm not sure there's any other round in the history of OO where three players just battled it out for that long. Of course, there were a few mistakes here and there, but overall I think the quality there was still high.

In fact, I think the entire round went pretty well overall. I've always liked rounds II-IV the best, but I think these last two have been the best since then, and, looking at it objectively, might be as good as or better than those classic rounds.

I'll start signups for Round XI very soon, and take the waiting time to decide what direction to take the next round, thematically.

Finally, some of my favorite quotes from this round:

Quote from: Tiria WildloughGryph was being difficult about it, so I gave him a playful slap on the shoulder, and said 'thus is the fate of those who defy my orders'. I meant it as a joke, but he took it personally for some reason. He's like that.

Quote from: MeAs soon as I had laid it on the counter, though, he threw it on the ground and stomped on it, saying "It makes a good floor mat". Then he filled a pan with frosting, explaining "Frosting is the only ingredient needed for a cake".

Quote from: TamThe clerk (also the owner of the store) came up to me and yelled at me "YOU CAN'T BY THIS! TOMATOES ARE REALLY A VEGETABLE! THIS SIGN IS WRONG"

Quote from: TamThen, James tried to send me a text because 'I was talking over him' but really that was Izeroth's in the back round saying repeatedly "I love food! Yes I do! I love food! Yes I do!" etc.. Then he tried to send me a text but everyone knows I am not good with technological things. When my spy receiver message vibrated, it wasn't James. It was Izeroth sending me a text saying 'You should love food so we can be food buddies.'
« Subject to editing »

Tam and Martin

;D I love those ones!

I am really happy with the turnouts of this round. If it wasn't for the fact that I wasn't able to access the internet often then I would have loved to battle this last round with you James. I was really hoping my computer troubles would b fixed because I would Have really loved to finish this up.

Anyway, Congrats to everyone but specifically to Izzy. This was your first round and you made it so far with James and I who have done this before.

And, as much as I want to participate in OO XI I won't be able to. have a great time everyone else though!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000