News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Post Random Quotes Here!

Started by Delthion, August 30, 2014, 03:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 07, 2014, 12:59:24 AM
I've seen the trailer for that. Looks like a cool movie.

It was a HILARIOUS movie.  Just watched it with my mom and sister, and we were laughing our heads off.  :P

Allyson:  I am like the Bruce Banner of moms.  I don't want to turn into the Hulk, but it just happens.  ~ Moms' Night Out
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

"...However you still broke the law, you'll have to spend a night in a cell. Before you go however, could you do something for me?"
"And what is that?"
"Give me your autograph"
James chuckled "I think you must have me confused with a different James Clark"
"You are the author of Tyflos, King of the Dead, correct?" She pulled the book from her bag and set it on the table
"No" James' voice was quiet "no that doesn't make any sense. That's like asking a five year-old to sign their painting"
Michael was grinning like a Cheshire Cat "Just take the bloody compliment and sign it"
"Alright" James said hesitantly, drawing the book towards him "I take it you don't want this addressed to 'Detective inspector White'?"
~Untitled story, by ME
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Yay!!! Someone revived my thread!

Seven likkle dormice!

~Russa
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Jetthebinturong

"That's loyalty you can't buy"
"If your loyalty is bought, it's really not loyalty at all, is it?"
~Untitled story, by ME
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

"For the team."  ~ Rin Matsuoka
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

"I swim."  ~ Makoto Tachibana

Delthion

I BEG YOUR PARDON!!!

~My Mom, when I was 3-5.

Rainshadow

"Don't be lasagna."  ~ A truly inspirational quote by the 12th Doctor.

Gwen A. Mouse

"We are not going to die."

Waldo Butters stared up at me, pale, his eyes terrified. "We're not?"

"No. And do you know why?"

He shook his head. "Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die." I hauled on [his] shirt even harder. "And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and polka will never die."

-Harry Dresden, Dead Beat
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Rainshadow

"Not enough info makes for a lot of dead cats."

"Dead cats?"

"You know, 'Curiosity killed the cat.'  And I have enough curiosity to start a feline genocide."

"Feline genocide?"

"Yeah.  If you don't explain Apollo, the cat kingdom will crumble.  Cats all over the world will suddenly plop down in unmoving masses of fur, their food will dry up in smelly chunks of fish, and when people call, 'Here, kitty kitty kitty,' no cats will come running; they'll just-"  Walter suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked.

Walter stared straight ahead.  "I just realized . . . if all those things happened, no one would notice the difference."

~ Walter Foley and Ashley Stalworth, Circles of Seven