News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Kingdom of Rain and Shadow

Started by Rainshadow, September 03, 2014, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Of course I wouldn't eat a dragon! Except the animalistic ones, if I really had to... Black dragons, for example, completely animalistic and also spits acid.

So yes. I won't eat your dragon. I promise.

Rainshadow

Alright, fine.  *Snaps fingers*

*Sighs*  Sorry, Sir Rainy.

*Awesome British accent*  No problem.  I know how bossy Rain can be.  *Awesome British accent ends*

Yes, my lady?

Could you please fetch Aris from the nursery?

Of course.  *Walks out door again, this time carrying an umbrella*

Soon...

*Comes back in, dripping wet*  *Takes a tiny green dragon out from under cloak*  Here is Aris, ma'am.  *Puts dragon on table*

Thank you, Rochil.  You can go back to the game.  I'll try not to disturb you for awhile.

Thank you.  *Ahem*  Sorry, uh, thank you, my lady.  *Quickly walks back to chess game*

There you go, Rus, one forest dragon.  This little guy's a bit grumpy now and again, though, so you might want to be careful.  Oh, and he likes hiding in ferns and trees and such, so keep him in an area with a lot of plants.  Or at least bring him to a forest every now and then.  Or the park.  There's a park near the center of the city.  He likes it there.  *Hands Aris to Rus*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

*Materializes in Starbucks* Hey, I'm Verde, ruler of the Nameless Planet
Excuse me?
Whoops, sorry about that *Conjures chest out of thin air and forces Mauve into it, locking it with magic-binding chains. The chest disappears* So, what's going on?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Izeroth

*crawls out from the smoldering ruins of his castle*

I... might visit your kingdom some day, but as you can see, I'm a little preoccupied with current matters!

Rainshadow

Welcome, Verde, Tam, and... er, Mauve!  Tam, clouds are up.  Verde, what's going on is a lovely little hangout here at my favourite Starbucks in the city.  We could move to the Jasmine Dragon, though, if you guys want some food and tea.  I think they serve sushi and rice there.

Oh, and Izzy, I totally understand.  If you need any architects to help rebuild your castle, I could send over, oh, two... possibly three score of architects and builders.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

That will not be necessary. I have decided to travel to the North and build a new empire there. The chief exports of this empire will be stone, precious metal, and lumber...

Delthion

My kingdom occupies all of the far north.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 04, 2014, 01:30:17 AM
  Welcome, Verde, Tam, and... er, Mauve!  Tam, clouds are up.  Verde, what's going on is a lovely little hangout here at my favourite Starbucks in the city.  We could move to the Jasmine Dragon, though, if you guys want some food and tea.  I think they serve sushi and rice there.

Oh, and Izzy, I totally understand.  If you need any architects to help rebuild your castle, I could send over, oh, two... possibly three score of architects and builders.
I see. I like clouds.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

I may like to trade with once I get my topic up.

Rusvul

Quote from: Delthion on September 04, 2014, 03:32:17 AM
In a really strange world with dragons and geographical abnormality, there is no 'all of the north.' Or at least there doesn't have to be.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on September 04, 2014, 03:32:17 AM

Well, all of the north, besides my kingdom, of course?  My kingdom is in the land of Ril, a continent in the north that's frequently visited by the cold and is wet most of the time.

Quote from: rachel25 on September 04, 2014, 04:29:03 PM
I may like to trade with once I get my topic up.

What are your main exports?

rachel25

Check out either my Kingdom topic, or the trading out post topic.  ;D

Izeroth

My empire is located on a grand mountain range in the far north. The area was entirely undeveloped (save for some goblin holds), so we assume that it is not a part of your kingdom.