News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Kingdom of Rain and Shadow

Started by Rainshadow, September 03, 2014, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ah, your kingdom must be on a different continent, then.  There are no mountain ranges to the north in Ril.  To the west, yes, but not to the north.  To the north it's just sheer cliffs on the edge of a forest.  That's where my kingdom ends.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

its not part of my Kingdom. But i was friends with those goblins. So i am planning attacking you.

Rainshadow

Wait, attacking me?  Or attacking Izzy?  Because there will be no attacking in my kingdom.  You start a fight in another land, not in mine!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on September 05, 2014, 09:50:29 AM
its not part of my Kingdom. But i was friends with those goblins. So i am planning attacking you.

Rach, I've onlyt just gotten to post again here.  Is that clear, Rachy?

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 05, 2014, 06:47:32 PM
  Wait, attacking me?  Or attacking Izzy?  Because there will be no attacking in my kingdom.  You start a fight in another land, not in mine!
Not you Izzy.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 05, 2014, 07:22:13 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 05, 2014, 09:50:29 AM

Rach, I've only just gotten to post again here. IF YOU START ATTACKING PEOPLE I SHALL WITHDRAW FROM TQFTBT, AWTFYH, AND HWTW. Is that clear, Rachy?
Come on Corn! Don't be like that! It would only be in his topic, and you don't post there anyway. And I'm not planning on doing it for a while. And, what's the big deal? Its only a bit of fun.

Tam and Martin

*My army withdrawls honouring Cornflower*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Stares at Tam*  *Sad, innocent voice*  Were you planning to attack my city?  My city of peace and friendship, filled with tea and coffee and pie and friendly dragons?  *Eye twitch*  IF ANYONE DARES FIGHT IN MY KINGDOM I WILL SIC MY DRAGONS ON YOU!

Oooohhh dear.

*Glares at Rochil*  WHAT ARE YOU WHINING ABOUT?!

Sorry to complain, m'lady, but if you start a war, that means I can't finish my chess match.

*Eye twitch*  *Hands burst into flames*  I'M THREATENING TO START A WAR, AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR CHESS MATCH?!

Y-yes, m'lady.

*Extinguishes flames*  Okay, yeah, finish your game.  But hurry up, 'cause I may need you, should someone attempt to attack.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 06, 2014, 07:14:16 PM
  *Stares at Tam*  *Sad, innocent voice*  Were you planning to attack my city?  My city of peace and friendship, filled with tea and coffee and pie and friendly dragons?  *Eye twitch*  IF ANYONE DARES FIGHT IN MY KINGDOM I WILL SIC MY DRAGONS ON YOU!

Oooohhh dear.

Sorry to complain, m'lady, but if you start a war, that means I can't finish my chess match.

*Eye twitch*  *Hands burst into flames*  I'M THREATENING TO START A WAR, AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR CHESS MATCH?!

Y-yes, m'lady.

*Extinguishes flames*  Okay, yeah, finish your game.  But hurry up, 'cause I may need you, should someone attempt to attack.
No I wasn't! Your kingdom is one of the best!

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 06, 2014, 07:15:27 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 06, 2014, 07:14:16 PM

Oooohhh dear.

Y-yes, m'lady.

No I wasn't! Your kingdom is one of the best!

*Sighs with relief*  Good!  Now I can finish my game in peace.

Is that all you care about, Rochil?  Your game?  There was a possibility that we could have been attacked, and you're just worried about your GAME?!

No, I already had the defense strategy planned out while you were screaming.  See?  *Gestures to chessboard, where a nearly impenetrable defense plan is panned out*  I had it under control, my queen.

I hate it when you're right.

I know.  I love that about you.  It makes me feel even better about myself.

Hey, remember who's in charge here.  I could have you executed at any point for your smart talk, wise guy!

But you wouldn't.  Let's face it: you like me too much.  You enjoy my company, if only because you can argue with me at all hours.

...Whatever.  *Faces Corny*  Sorry, Corny, just trying to keep the peace.

Ha!

Shut up!

Yes, ma'am.

Tam and Martin

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Why are they communicating with emoticons?

Dunno.  Hey, Tam, Rach, whatcha doin'?

Tam and Martin